Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 403357 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #180 on: August 25, 2013, 04:28:41 pm »

"You're welcome."
Everyone suddenly feels paper in their clothes. When they pull them out they find that it's their schedules. The only thing different between them is that the heroes and villains (and ex-villains) have different room numbers. The schedules also have the halls that their dorms are in. Oddly they are all on the same hall.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 25, 2013, 04:29:17 pm »

Izzy looks at her dorm number and heads over there with Pollux.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 25, 2013, 04:30:21 pm »

Stella Heads to her dorm
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 25, 2013, 04:30:54 pm »

"You're welcome."
Everyone suddenly feels paper in their clothes. When they pull them out they find that it's their schedules. The only thing different between them is that the heroes and villains (and ex-villains) have different room numbers. The schedules also have the halls that their dorms are in. Oddly they are all on the same hall.

(( What about neutrals? :p as in, people who never picked a side in the first place, like my character and technically Erin but she has uperclassman shit.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 25, 2013, 04:33:06 pm »

Kyle follows since he's in the same hall, really I already told you guys this.
The people in the hall will quickly notice that the females and male are allowed to pick their own rooms without any restriction except the consent of the person who claimed the dorm first.

((Nuetrals seem to pick villains every time so they count as what they signed on as.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 25, 2013, 04:33:53 pm »

The people in the hall will quickly notice that the females and male are allowed to pick their own rooms without any restriction except the consent of the person who claimed the dorm first.

((Nuetrals seem to pick villains every time so they count as what they signed on as.))

((:p Erin at least literally put what I put on her app. Your call what that means.))
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 25, 2013, 04:33:53 pm »

Lucas also heads to the dorm, not sure what to do otherwise.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 25, 2013, 04:36:37 pm »

Will headed to his dorm, asking to look at others' schedules. One or two in, he discerns the patterns. He makes a mental note to ask about this next time the Hero vs. Villain question comes up in relation to school policy.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 25, 2013, 04:38:19 pm »

((As long as I got what you said right))

Stella picks an unclaimed room at random and flops down onto the bed
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 25, 2013, 04:39:49 pm »

Lucius decides to find himself an empty room. He'd probably have remodeled the thing by the end of the day through liberal application of prinnies if the school allows it...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 25, 2013, 04:41:06 pm »

Will selects a room as close to Stella's and Isabella's as possible. Which probably won't be all that close, but still.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 25, 2013, 04:41:44 pm »

Lucius decides to find himself an empty room. He'd probably have remodeled the thing by the end of the day through liberal application of prinnies if the school allows it...
(GIMME)
Izzy sets her crafting station down at a table, before taking out a cot for Pollux.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 25, 2013, 04:42:03 pm »

((:p Erin at least literally put what I put on her app. Your call what that means.))
((It means she's on the list.))
Lucius find the room changes as he thinks.

Kyle walks into the room he claimed his first day as a freshman. It looks like something a goth/punk type would have.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 25, 2013, 04:49:52 pm »

Lucas takes a room, and just... leaves it almost exactly how it was, because he really has nothing he could think of changing the room to have.
"O-kay... This seems good, I guess."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 25, 2013, 04:54:26 pm »

"oh, how convenient." The room becomes rather more fancy than before, with a solid mahogany desk in the corner,a four-poster bed in another, and what appears to be a Prinny-sized Netherworld gate on one wall. "it's a start."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 875