Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 403179 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2013, 11:05:34 pm »

A figure stands in the principle's office, hands in the pockets of a tattered and torn gakuen jacket, an armband proclaiming her head of the discipline committee pinned to the right sleeve. She tilts her head, eyes narrowing a bit as she looks at her host with a look somewhere between annoyance and respect.

"So, Old Man, what do you need from me? Or is this another lecture that I should pick a side, I'm a senior and could use the allies in my future blah blah blah."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2013, 11:07:29 pm »

((I can't decide if I want to ask you to work on the Twilight Academy stuff soon so I can sleep IC or OOC, so I'll do this.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2013, 11:08:58 pm »

The principal in all his dark ominous glory hands the girl a piece of paper.
"You're going to pick a student Villain from that list and make sure they don't cause trouble. Also stop trying to make my son pass out!"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2013, 11:11:55 pm »

The principal in all his dark ominous glory hands the girl a piece of paper.
"You're going to pick a student Villain from that list and make sure they don't cause trouble. Also stop trying to make my son pass out!"

"... That's it? You dragged my ass out of bed and into your office to tell me to go babysit some... are these FISH? You want me to babysit fucking FISH?"
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2013, 11:14:22 pm »

Stella leans against the wall, and whistles tunelessly, apparently bored
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2013, 11:15:38 pm »

Will watches the conversation with interest, feeling the data click into place.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2013, 11:16:48 pm »

Will watches the conversation with interest, feeling the data click into place.

... since when are you in the office? o.o thought you were all at the gate?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2013, 11:18:06 pm »

((thats what I thought too)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2013, 11:18:23 pm »

The principal take the list back and looks at it.
"Oh, wrong list, I was ordering things for the first night mission and... Okay here's the list."
A list of students appears in front of the girl. On the top is an Anne Arky and Witness.
"I'd advise you watch Witness, anyone who goes by their super name is pretentious and likely to cause trouble."

((They're outside the auditorium.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2013, 11:19:40 pm »

"Anne Arky sounds like a fucking super name, too. God, this place is so cliche. And what's in it for me?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2013, 11:23:23 pm »

"Apparently miss Arky is the daughter of Mel Arky. Really small time villain. And this means you get to skip classes and detention."
((Detention is basically having the one in detention have to help with the new healers training. Not fun at all.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2013, 11:25:21 pm »

"Apparently miss Arky is the daughter of Mel Arky. Really small time villain. And this means you get to skip classes and detention."
((Detention is basically having the one in detention have to help with the new healers training. Not fun at all.))

"I do that anyway."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2013, 11:27:15 pm »

"Yes I've put miss Dawn on making sure you don't skip out again, I suggest that if you don't want someone poking around your guts you take this one."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2013, 11:29:34 pm »

"Yes I've put miss Dawn on making sure you don't skip out again, I suggest that if you don't want someone poking around your guts you take this one."

"Dawn? Old man, Dawn doesn't impress me. But what the hell, I'll keep an eye on your fish for you. Might as well."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2013, 11:34:38 pm »

"Good, I was worried that you would be difficult. Again. They're outside of the auditorium."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 875