Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City  (Read 28959 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City
« Reply #360 on: November 18, 2013, 08:45:12 pm »

(( Ughh, am I a match to her blood type? Or maybe she's type AB? ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 18, 2013, 08:50:05 pm »

((I dunno, I'm not a doctor.

Do note that I resisted the urge to submit the mystery ghost again.))
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 18, 2013, 08:51:20 pm »

(( It's important for my turn.

If I match I can give her blood, if shes type AB she can accept blood from anybody. I know what I want to do but don't really wanna kill her trying to save her.... again.))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 18, 2013, 09:15:34 pm »

((Yes, but this is in-game knowledge your character wouldn't know. Thus is the dilemma. Do you risk her life on a dare, or try to convince the doctor to do something?))

Go tell Brakes or Witt.

How wonderfully specific!

GHOST TOWN
Since you don't know where either is, you look around for a bit until you come upon the group gathered around who you suspect is Witt. You push your way to the centre and inform her of the news.

"Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have let you vaulties in... It's just as I suspected. They wanted your doctor, and they took your other friend as well, the kid. And a few of my people, including Brakes." She pauses for a moment, considering the options.

"Well, this can't go without reprisal," she says, then she continues, but loud enough for the crowd to hear.

"We're going on a counter-attack, people! I need men and women to fight, so everyone who can shoot a gun, meet me at the armoury. Everyone else, spread the word." Now she quiets down, and speaks directly to Simega. "If you want to save your friends, you're gonna have to fight for them. Are you cool with that?"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 18, 2013, 09:27:23 pm »

" If you give her the transfusion I'll donate as much blood as you can safely take from me every day for as long as I'm here. How often do you have the chance to get pure human blood?"
Caine's law.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 18, 2013, 09:44:24 pm »

((Huh. Coulda sworn I posted last turn... o_O
Oddness.))

Francis leans against a wall, giving Sam a doubtful look.
"Do you really think that's all that useful to 'em, Sam? I mean, even if there's any practical difference between ghoul blood and pure human blood, I kinda doubt the doc'd put a high value on blood that's really only usable on a minority of the people here."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 18, 2013, 10:10:49 pm »

SEE-SAW'S CLINIC
The doctor looks at you skeptically, then to his ghoul allies, then to the girl. "Are you universal? A+? Your blood is no use if I cant use it," he asks.

GHOST TOWN
Witt looks a bit surprised to your response. Pleasantly surprised, as evident from the hint of a smile that appears for but a few seconds.

"Let me take care of the logistics and strategy, smoothskin. Maybe you can help with that. But later. Right now, I need to get that armoury open. If you want to fight, or contribute, come with me to the armoury," she says as she moves through the crowd and towards the west side of town.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 18, 2013, 10:23:36 pm »

"I don't know. but if it helps you can draw from my sister as well once it's safe. I'm sure you can find a use for spare blood. It'll be more use to you then a corpse."
Caine's law.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 18, 2013, 10:58:24 pm »

Francis shrugs, heading out.
As he sets foot outside the clinic he takes a drink of his tin, but stops quickly, barely gulping down a meager portion.
'C'mon, gotta make this stuff last. God knows I could use it, but the next time I'll get ahold of safe liquor could be quite a ways away.'
He clucks his tongue, looking down the street, then silently walks down, on the lookout for anyone in need of help with the problems left by the recent attack.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 19, 2013, 01:30:15 am »

>Follow Witt and company. If I get a chance, share what little I know about the chain with her, in case she doesn't already know. Then try and think what, if any, neutral parties nearby might know more of the Chain, their bases etc.

>If I see one of the sane vault-dwellers (i.e not Sam) ask if they've rounded up all of their people.

((Can't do a proper post just now, sorry.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 20, 2013, 07:29:49 am »

With nothing else to do Clair join up with Sam.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]