Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25

Author Topic: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City  (Read 29071 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City
« Reply #225 on: September 22, 2013, 10:32:17 pm »

And you'd rather go on guard duty with no idea what your guarding against? "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 22, 2013, 11:11:57 pm »

" Works for me I guess, but unless you have something useful to offer then we won't be here long. What are you guarding against anyway? "

"Oh, you know, this and that. Radwolves, raiders, the occasional outsider cultist. Nothing too bad. We don't have much to steal, 'cept for the desperate. Doesn't hurt to have a lookout or five, though."

"You do remember our first introduction to some of the more violent folks out here, right, Sam? Can't imagine these er, fine folks would want to end up the same way as the others in the vault..."

Francis stifles a sigh as he contemplates that situation again.
He turns towards Brakes.

"Er, anyways... I'll be glad to do some guard duty. Sounds easy enough, I guess."

"I like to use the term 'boring', or 'boring as hell', or 'by God I think I'm going to shoot myself if I have to keep watching these trees'. But, yeah, not too bad at all."
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 22, 2013, 11:16:39 pm »

" And what do we get for it? Besides shelter for the night? "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 22, 2013, 11:46:02 pm »

" And what do we get for it? Besides shelter for the night? "

"Oh ho ho, aren't we the fine bargainer! Kicked out of your home, and you're already demanding compensation for your service? Geez, oh man, oh man. That's a hoot."

"Anyways, I'll get you a care package for your trouble. Although, I should be saying 'a roof over your head and food in your stomach is good enough pay'. That would be the reasonable thing. But I ain't really a reasonable sort of guy. More... generous? Yeah, let's go with that."

"You're dismissed. Well, not you, Ms. Wong, not you, creepy pale guy, and not you, Bluetop. I still need to hear all about you."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 22, 2013, 11:49:01 pm »

Sam shrugs.

" Think of it as a donation to the kill the Clerics foundation I just invented. Let me know when you want me on duty. Daniels and Janice will go on guard with me. "
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 23, 2013, 03:37:58 am »

Rachelle pipes up after somewhat of a stupor

Sorry for not speaking sooner, my name is Rachele, it's nice to meet you, thanks for helping us get our bearings.  do you need anything fixed, I don't like owing people
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 23, 2013, 03:38:46 am »

"What wrong with it?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 23, 2013, 10:19:14 am »

Gaze hid a smirk. Looks like he was right- these vault types wouldn't know a wasteland meal until it bit their fingers off.
He nodded earnestly and raised his eyebrows at the kid. "Yeah, man- delicious little fuckers. Nice and crunchy on the outside, then they got the juicy part inside," he nodded again, then added, "'Course, you got to cook 'em well. Else they keep wrigglin' on the way down. Bad for the digestion, that."

>Keep messing with this guy.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 23, 2013, 10:27:21 am »

Sam looks at him curiously for a moment then covers his mouth to hide a smirk.
Caine's law.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 23, 2013, 03:26:39 pm »

Francis nods at Brakes slowly, then gives a slight smile.

"Oh, by the way, you mind if I ask you a question or two later on, once I'm settled in 'round here and you've got a spare moment? It'd be muchly appreciated.
I'll admit, I'm not fully sure that you'd know the answers, but perhaps you can set me on the right path..."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 24, 2013, 10:11:51 pm »

Francis nods at Brakes slowly, then gives a slight smile.

"Oh, by the way, you mind if I ask you a question or two later on, once I'm settled in 'round here and you've got a spare moment? It'd be muchly appreciated.
I'll admit, I'm not fully sure that you'd know the answers, but perhaps you can set me on the right path..."

"Yeah, yeah, ask away when you see me later. For now..."

After a few moments of thinking, Brakes pipes up, "Alright. You, Rachelle, and you, creepy guy, come with me. I'll explain more to you as we walk. As for the rest of you, do whatever you want until Witt calls for you." He then proceeds to get up and walk into the back room.

Gaze hid a smirk. Looks like he was right- these vault types wouldn't know a wasteland meal until it bit their fingers off.
He nodded earnestly and raised his eyebrows at the kid. "Yeah, man- delicious little fuckers. Nice and crunchy on the outside, then they got the juicy part inside," he nodded again, then added, "'Course, you got to cook 'em well. Else they keep wrigglin' on the way down. Bad for the digestion, that."

>Keep messing with this guy.

"I... Don't know. I guess I could cook one... If I had too..." he trails off, shuffling awkwardly.

"What wrong with it?"

"I don't fucking know. It's broke. If you think you can fix it, be my guest." He points out the toolkit nearby.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 24, 2013, 11:29:17 pm »

(( Am I creepy guy? ))
Caine's law.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 25, 2013, 12:15:04 am »

(( Am I creepy guy? ))

((Nope, Simega is.))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 25, 2013, 12:17:09 am »

(( Oh, in that case. ))

Go grab a meal with Daniels and Janice then find a room for us to take a nap till it's guard duty time, or something interesting happens.
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 25, 2013, 02:34:47 am »

Follow the man
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25