Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25

Author Topic: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City  (Read 29005 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2013, 03:06:38 am »

"Yep, how are you today?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2013, 03:08:37 am »

Uhh, why don't you tell me?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2013, 03:23:04 am »

"Yep, how are you today?"

[3-1-1=1] "Oh, you know... The usual... Just down, I guess." He keeps eyeing the entrance.

Uhh, why don't you tell me?

"Well, I'm quite proud of this one... I found this book, Duck and Cover! Really neat stuff. Anyway, I read about time fixtures and homemade explosives so I mixed the two together. Ta-da! Oops!" he says as he clumsily drops the bomb to the ground. He winces when he hears something break within. He gives you a waning smile before picking it back up. "I was wondering if you could look at it and see if it's up to snuff."
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2013, 03:29:09 am »

(No speech bonus? I know Perception and luck was there.)

"Well I'm sure things are not as bad as they seem. If you need someone to listen, you know where I am."

go to my booth.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2013, 03:44:16 am »

(No speech bonus? I know Perception and luck was there.)

"Well I'm sure things are not as bad as they seem. If you need someone to listen, you know where I am."

go to my booth.

((T'wasn't a speech check :>))

"Yeah, sure," he says.

After you make your way to your booth, it is only a short time before Barby is there with your food. "Chicken pie for the Miss," he says. It tastes like chicken. Has the same texture as chicken. You wonder how they pull that off...

You soon finish your meal. Afterwards, you spot someone enter the cafeteria. Albert stands up, walks over, and begins talking to him. At first you might think it's a friend of his, but when Albert pulls a gun on him, you think differently...

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2013, 03:50:07 am »

I'll take a look

Now that I know what it is supposed to do, examine the device
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2013, 04:08:47 am »

"Theres 35 guards out here, or are you trying to tell me you can't keep things running for 30 minutes without me holding your hand?

And here I was gonna promote you to deputy chief, I guess Daniel will get the job instead if you don't think you can handle it.

Now we'll be back after I give her some private training.

If I've got 30 minutes or more take her for her lesson.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 05:01:29 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2013, 04:25:28 am »

Approach slowly.

"Albert. Don't do something you regret later, lower the gun."

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2013, 12:53:01 pm »

I'll take a look

Now that I know what it is supposed to do, examine the device

[19+1-2=18] Well, it's in one piece, you can say that much. The inside is a jumbled mess of chemicals, wires, and a good amount of glue. Explosives isn't your specialty, but you doubt this thing could detonate.

"Theres 35 guards out here, or are you trying to tell me you can't keep things running for 30 minutes without me holding your hand?

And here I was gonna promote you to deputy chief, I guess Daniel will get the job instead if you don't think you can handle it.

Now we'll be back after I give her some private training.

If I've got 30 minutes or more take her for her lesson.

"Yes, sir," he responds, but his expression says 'I didn't want the job anyway'.

Behind closed doors, your experience is everything it should be, and more. Sylvia is just as experienced as you'd expect from someone as attractive as her. Looking in her eyes after the act, you can see she knows this is just a fling, so she leaves ahead of you with a wink.

When you return to the atrium, you see that many more people have shown up. Several of the guards are gathered around the equipment, looking bored. You're not sure where the rest are, probably in the crowd somewhere.

Approach slowly.

"Albert. Don't do something you regret later, lower the gun."

[16+3+3=22] A spark of doubt flickers in the troubled man's eyes, but he doesn't lower the gun yet. "Look, see! It's the guy I've been talking about! Morgan... The guy who called me a retard in class?! Say you're sorry, Morgan!" He's having a psychotic break. He probably stopped taking his medicine again.

"Look, man, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean it, I was just a kid!" Morgan says.

"I don't believe you!" Albert yells, shaking.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2013, 01:03:53 pm »

"He say he sorry. Put down the gun. Killing him won't make you feel better, well at first it will, but then regret will sink in and not to mention you would be put in jail. Put down the gun and sort out your anger in a way that won't kill someone.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2013, 01:04:44 pm »

(( Can I hear the shouting? ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2013, 01:47:12 pm »

"Oh, certainly, I'll take it to him promptly." Michael stands up and holds out his hands for the present, smiling. "I think I know where he is. How's things, by the way?"

Take the present after indulging in minor chitchat then head off to deliver it.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2013, 01:49:19 pm »

Sam wanders around the room planting kisses on the various girls he's had flings with while he waits for the meeting to start.

As he wonders he gathers up all 35 guards spreading them out around the room to guard the entrances discreetly.

Guard entrances, see how the various girls react to me when I kiss them for future reference.
Caine's law.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2013, 01:59:57 pm »

"He say he sorry. Put down the gun. Killing him won't make you feel better, well at first it will, but then regret will sink in and not to mention you would be put in jail. Put down the gun and sort out your anger in a way that won't kill someone.

[6+3+3=12] "It's his fault! It's all his fault!" You're not sure if he's even listening to you at this point. He's shaking uncontrollably, he's bound to pull the trigger on accident if this keeps up.

"Oh, certainly, I'll take it to him promptly." Michael stands up and holds out his hands for the present, smiling. "I think I know where he is. How's things, by the way?"

Take the present after indulging in minor chitchat then head off to deliver it.

She hands over the gift.

"Things are decent, I guess... Hey, doc, I was wondering... Can you keep a secret? Like, from my mom?"

Sam wanders around the room planting kisses on the various girls he's had flings with while he waits for the meeting to start.

As he wonders he gathers up all 35 guards spreading them out around the room to guard the entrances discreetly.

Guard entrances, see how the various girls react to me when I kiss them for future reference.

You move around the atrium, dropping guards off at the six entrances. The girl's reactions are mixed. Some giggle, some slap you. Not every girl takes a one-night stand as easily as Sylvia... But your reputation precedes you.

(( Can I hear the shouting? ))

Nope, but...

Your pipboy blips as it notifies you of a personal comm signal from one of the vault's robots.

"Attention, captain. This is Barby, we have a gunman in the cafeteria. Come quickly."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2013, 02:07:29 pm »

Smiling to himself Sam makes a mental note to spend more time with the girls who don't like 1 night stands and heads for the door grabbing officer Daniel as he goes.

Once he arrives at the scene of the mini hostage situation he motions for Daniel to cover him then moves closer and smiles politely, then points his gun at the back of the gun mans head.

" Drop the gun or I drop you, you've got 3 seconds. Once you put it down we can discuss this properly like civil adults. Or I can leave the robot to mop your brains off the wall. Your choice."

Give him 3 seconds to comply then shoot him in the shoulder on the side that he's holding the gun.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25