Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: Fallen to the Planet of Dead Threads: Freeform RP(Formerly: Roll to Space Train)  (Read 25784 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Space Train
« Reply #180 on: August 27, 2013, 04:02:22 am »

(( Can I suggest your " Overworked " and totally not fainted out of fear ass wake up in time to warn us guards whats coming please :p ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 27, 2013, 04:05:20 am »

Well your pilot (me) happens to have a need for speed I cranked up the engines and I'm not slowing down, and the two threats are not on multiples of 3 away from us so we should just zip right pass
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 27, 2013, 04:28:29 am »

I highly suggest the pilot checks how much fuel we have. I mean, all these things have extra fuel usage, so I assume there's a limited amount of it.

Anyway, since we can't recycle the updates, I propose we install them again, and go full speed.

Begin development of bioplastics.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 27, 2013, 05:23:46 am »

Smack the dude who removed the upgrades

THOSE MADE US MORE EFFICIENT RETARD
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 27, 2013, 05:37:14 am »

Actually, they made stuff less efficient comparing to the baseline, and removed any hope of repairs.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 27, 2013, 08:52:57 am »

((I fought a war with bugs unless I have PTS I was over worked))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 27, 2013, 09:09:45 am »

Actually, they made stuff less efficient comparing to the baseline, and removed any hope of repairs.

Taking them off didn't allow us any repairs!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 27, 2013, 09:19:26 am »

Taking them off didn't allow us any repairs!
The idea was to recover the metal. Which, since it's unlikely to happen, should mean we'd better put them back.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 27, 2013, 10:23:32 am »

((I believe I would know of the attack because I was there helping him. Nonetheless, I think if my best friend on the ship fainted in front of me, I'd do my best to get him help as opposed to leaving him and running around warning people))

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 27, 2013, 10:20:44 pm »

Wait! My cane is worth 10 materials! Turn it back into materials!
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 28, 2013, 04:09:21 pm »

Check the map area immediately ahead of us for dangers, route inefficiencies, et cetera.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 28, 2013, 07:33:12 pm »

OH MY GOD GUYS I'M SORRY!
FLY THE GORRAM SHIP ALREADY, preferably during engine repairs.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 28, 2013, 08:40:44 pm »

NOTICE: This is the turn that I accidentally rolled for without having Dan's actions.  Now that I have Dan's actions, the turn is officially up.  I did tell you to ignore the accidental turn post, and wait, so please don't complain.  I did try to tell you.

Give Coolrune206 food.
If multiple actions are allowed, search map route for any inefficiencies.

Distract Elephant Parade so he doesn't give coolrune food. The recent Holy War that started when the slimes insulted the earth goddess must not be forgotten.

(Attempted Impediment.  Commence roll off.)

(6) vs. (5)  Elephanto Paradus manages to get the food to Rune, but distractions from GeOrGe prevents him from checking the maps.

While Elephant Parade is distracted, and Coolrune is passed out, hobble over to the engine and take off those %^*& "upgrades" so we can actually make it to our destination in one piece.

(5) You take off the upgrades, unfortunately...[See: Harry Baldman's turn].  However, the times two speed upgrade will give the company 1000 credits, and the times four will give the company 4000 credits, if sold.

The Patrol, part 3.

(3) You patrol into the empty Inorganic Synthesis Supplies storage tank.

If some one has a flamer you will cook in your ovenarmor Check the radar for any nearby ships warn the others if I spot any

(6) You check the radar, and barely manage to detect a pirate ambush squad 7 turns away, and a dragon-shaped object 4 turns away.  You faint from exhaustion before you can relay the information.  Five food synthesis supplies are needed to be used to prevent you from dying in two turns.

Assist Mark Sheperd in looking for nearby ships and possible obstacles.

(3) You do nothing that can help him out in his search.  [If you had gotten a 1, it would have been -2 to his result, a 2 would be -1, a 3 or 4 has no effect, a 5 is +1, and a 6 is +2]

Feed our slime, Them CRank up the engine as hard as it goes

(3) You don't feed the slime, fortunately, it didn't need to be fed any more food.
(6) You crank the engines up to 3 times the speed, even without the attachments.  Unfortunately, if the core isn't stabilized in the next 2 turns, then it will blow up.  However, if it is stabilized, then you gain a 3 times speed option that uses 3.3 times the fuel.

Take cover

(6) You manage to take cover in the food synthesis supplies tank.  When you get out, 200 units have to be dumped because of possible contamination issues, as per syndicate policy.

Find out how one replenishes their inorganic synthesis supplies.

(5) You ask one of the hired hands.  In response, they tell you that the inorganic synthesis supplies are replenished at port, when the ship takes on a new batch of a specially made metal that reshapes itself into the form you need.

"I will not die today... I will live on... To.... Have a heroic end diving in front of someone... Urgh.... I have so much to do..."

Okay, final action- If I survive, work as hard as I can to keep the generator stable once we go full speed

(5) You stabilize the core.  Congradulations, you gave the ship the ability to use it's times 3 speed safely.  The Engine and Core are now worth 3500 credits.

Start gathering up useless things and breaking them into component parts.
Then make Sonic Screwdriver.

(3) When you look around, you cannot find items that you can break down into the components for a sonic screwdriver.

FLY THE GORRAM SHIP ALREADY, preferably during engine repairs.

(4) You fly the ship.  Fortunately, any mistakes you made are corrected by Sara.

Company

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Uranium Rocket (click to show/hide)

Living Passengers: 50

5 Slimes
5 Androids
5 Bloodkin
5 Sychosians
10 Insectoids
10 Humans
10 Catfolk

Crew Roster

Spoiler: Pilot (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Co-pilot (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Navigators (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Engineers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guards (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hired Hands (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 28, 2013, 08:46:56 pm »

Cool. Time for the current turn now?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 28, 2013, 08:47:35 pm »

Cool. Time for the current turn now?

When all of the coming turn's actions are posted.

Edit: It looks like Harry Baldman, Persus13, and DanSmithers are the ones needing to post.  Others should repost their actions, for convenience.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 08:53:42 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17