Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17

Author Topic: Fallen to the Planet of Dead Threads: Freeform RP(Formerly: Roll to Space Train)  (Read 25811 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Space Train
« Reply #150 on: August 26, 2013, 01:13:33 am »

Assist Mark Sheperd in looking for nearby ships and possible obstacles.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 26, 2013, 01:43:45 am »

Feed our slime, Them CRank up the engine as hard as it goes
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 26, 2013, 01:48:38 am »

This will probably be disastrous.

Take cover

On a side note, do we get to roll for  initiative, because well, otherwise the first poster can make everyone's actions useless.

Also, if people really wanted to kill the sime just activate the engines blast doors.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 01:50:44 am by 10ebbor10 »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2013, 02:15:19 am »

Find out how one replenishes their inorganic synthesis supplies.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2013, 07:11:57 am »

Them CRank up the engine as hard as it goes
I hope this ends with us flying past a ambush and the pirates going "What the hell was that?"
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2013, 07:20:41 am »

((I just want to see what happens))
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2013, 07:21:21 am »

"I will not die today... I will live on... To.... Have a heroic end diving in front of someone... Urgh.... I have so much to do..."

Okay, final action- If I survive, work as hard as I can to keep the generator stable once we go full speed
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2013, 07:25:56 am »

Also 2 times speed uses 1.5 times the fuel per distance, 4 times speed uses 1.25, therefore we only have 2 speeds, ignore the middle one, we have normal, and "HOLD ONTO YOUR SEATBELTS/WHOAWHATWASTHAT

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2013, 07:30:22 am »

Also 2 times speed uses 1.5 times the fuel per distance, 4 times speed uses 1.25, therefore we only have 2 speeds, ignore the middle one, we have normal, and "HOLD ONTO YOUR SEATBELTS/WHOAWHATWASTHAT

I vote if this explodes we throw the humans into the generator to cool it with their cold, cold hearts.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2013, 07:33:53 am »

I vote if this explodes we throw the humans into the generator to cool it with their cold, cold hearts.

This gets the wolfchild seal of aproval

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2013, 08:04:20 am »

Start gathering up useless things and breaking them into component parts.
Then make Sonic Screwdriver.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 26, 2013, 09:39:37 am »

We want update!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2013, 09:40:01 am »

This gets the wolfchild seal of aproval
Oy what are you talking about I was in a war with xeno's, lost many good friends and the propaganda didn't help.
/IC you two are just as cold if you kill based on race
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2013, 10:14:00 am »

What persus is doing ain't nice!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2013, 12:25:32 pm »

We want update!

I do have school.  I'm not going to be getting out until 3 pm (Central Time Zone).  It is likely I'm not going to be able to post the turn til 5 because of homework.  Be patient.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17