Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17

Author Topic: Fallen to the Planet of Dead Threads: Freeform RP(Formerly: Roll to Space Train)  (Read 25862 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Space Train
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2013, 08:42:37 am »

Skritchy is Regenerative with a poorly healed leg. (He was part of a volunteer science experiment in the war. Turns out regeneration makes you heal fast, not well.)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 08:44:23 am by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2013, 01:09:36 pm »

GeOrGe is ex-military with a scar from the Slimes.

I also endorse Uranium Rocket, but can our company name not be a TF2 reference?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2013, 01:20:28 pm »

Spoiler: Punny suggestion (click to show/hide)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2013, 01:34:01 pm »

Actually, The Radiation Rocket might sound a bit better than The Uranium Rocket, while still keeping the theme.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2013, 01:55:21 pm »

Does everyone hate the bugs?

Unlocked Historical Event that may or may not have been made up in response to the number of scarred by insectoids: There was a recent war with the bipedal insectoids.

"Those damn insectoids." *Jason spits on the ground* "They attacked my colony at Eridus VII. Killed my wife, and my kids. I should've been the one to die that day... I was lucky though, got out of it with just a scar on the left side of my face. Others... Others weren't so lucky."
I'm still glad and amazed I got you out of there if I had missed or been too slow you would be dead now(IC I saved your life at least once in that war  :D you choose if cannon or not)

(Sounds good to me. Us humans need to stick together :P)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2013, 03:37:25 pm »

Does everyone hate the bugs?

Unlocked Historical Event that may or may not have been made up in response to the number of scarred by insectoids: There was a recent war with the bipedal insectoids.

"Those damn insectoids." *Jason spits on the ground* "They attacked my colony at Eridus VII. Killed my wife, and my kids. I should've been the one to die that day... I was lucky though, got out of it with just a scar on the left side of my face. Others... Others weren't so lucky."
I'm still glad and amazed I got you out of there if I had missed or been too slow you would be dead now(IC I saved your life at least once in that war  :D you choose if cannon or not)

(Sounds good to me. Us humans need to stick together :P)

The superior Insectoids don't need to stick together. We can hear each other fine at long distance!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2013, 05:34:46 pm »

The superior Insectoids don't need to stick together. We can hear each other fine at long distance!

Well, kinda long distance.  Each has a 30 ft limit to it's personal communication bubble, but if there is another insectoid in that radius, it can use that one's radius to jump to the next, then to the next, then to the next, etc.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2013, 06:51:26 pm »

Well, kinda long distance.  Each has a 30 ft limit to it's personal communication bubble, but if there is another insectoid in that radius, it can use that one's radius to jump to the next, then to the next, then to the next, etc.

We totally should've all picked insectoids.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2013, 07:14:44 pm »

Patrol in the bridge near the navigators keeping an eye on Elephanto Paradus and chatting with Jason Garden
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2013, 07:17:22 pm »

Get ready to run the train once all the passengers are aboard, don't forget to say ALL ABOARD!
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2013, 07:19:35 pm »

Get ready to run the train once all the passengers are aboard, don't forget to say ALL ABOARD!

Wait, we're doing actions now?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2013, 07:24:42 pm »

Check the engine and other systems
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2013, 07:29:35 pm »

someone else did, so I'm just  8) Getting on the train
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2013, 07:32:21 pm »

I don't remember a post telling us to post actions.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2013, 07:32:59 pm »

I just posted because I wanted the game to start soon
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17