Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Will Sam bang a ghoul in the next 24 hours?

Probably
- 3 (37.5%)
Maybe
- 0 (0%)
I doubt it
- 2 (25%)
Oh god why
- 3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (Ghouls and Ghosts)[6/6]  (Read 13130 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (Trail of Fire)[6/6]
« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2013, 06:59:03 am »

Just disappear. Sorry, it's just that this RP moves way faster then I can keep up with.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 13, 2013, 10:26:59 pm »

Just disappear. Sorry, it's just that this RP moves way faster then I can keep up with.

Very well. I was glad to have you as a player. I wish you luck on your roleplaying endeavors.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (Looking for new player!)[5/6]
« Reply #152 on: September 13, 2013, 10:35:23 pm »

bye

also sorry I have not been keeping up, been having a cruddy time of things recently,
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 13, 2013, 10:52:25 pm »

also sorry I have not been keeping up, been having a cruddy time of things recently,

It's s'alright. If you don't feel up to it, I won't force you to post. I hope you feel better soon.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2013, 06:36:25 am »

If you need another player, I guess I could step up- the party needs a new "sane" person now after all, with Fniff gone. :P
(Clarification: That refers to the hypothetical character I'd be playing, not to myself. Obviously.)

Not exactly sure who/what I would be playing.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2013, 09:16:56 am »

May the odds be ever in your flavor, dwarf-friend.

Very well. I was glad to have you as a player. I wish you luck on your roleplaying endeavors.
And to you both, the same.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 14, 2013, 09:49:01 am »

If you need another player, I guess I could step up- the party needs a new "sane" person now after all, with Fniff gone. :P
(Clarification: That refers to the hypothetical character I'd be playing, not to myself. Obviously.)

Not exactly sure who/what I would be playing.

Well, you could be pretty much anything the wasteland would have. Besides super mutant, those are off limits right now. But you could be a ghoul, a reformed raider, a merc, a technocultist, or a wastelander. Just throw something by me and I'll tell you if it's feasible.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2013, 10:31:20 am »

Aw. I was gonna ask if I could, but I see the spot's been taken. Oh well.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2013, 11:08:21 pm »

Forgive the momentary lull while I sort things out with Yoink. We'll be on our way to glory momentarily.

Aw. I was gonna ask if I could, but I see the spot's been taken. Oh well.

I could make a waitlist for the thread, if you want. But this isn't RTD, so I don't expect characters to die as often. I don't know whats going on with wolfchild, but I think she's coming back.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2013, 11:11:48 pm »

Wolf is a he mate.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2013, 11:44:59 pm »

Wolf is a he mate.

I just assume gender based on avatar and name, and also on the character's gender. Though I know none of these things are a reliable indication. He it is, then.

Also, I wasn't sure if you were going to post a response IC. Well, I assumed you were, seeing as how you asked the NPC a question, but you were taking too long, so I moved the thread along.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 16, 2013, 11:26:23 am »

I wasn't going to. I asked because nobody else had but Sam himself is not overly interested.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (Ghouls and Ghosts)[6/6]
« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2013, 07:57:00 am »

C'mon guys, why is no-one (asides from Patrick and the GM, obviously) posting? :(

Edit: Hey Silcugar, is the game's setting from one of the Fallout games, or did you make it (and the awesome map) yourself?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 08:01:41 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 22, 2013, 09:52:57 pm »

C'mon guys, why is no-one (asides from Patrick and the GM, obviously) posting? :(

Edit: Hey Silcugar, is the game's setting from one of the Fallout games, or did you make it (and the awesome map) yourself?

The first is a good question. I'm trying to give you guys opportunities to post, but I can only do so much. I need you to take initiative and be part of the conversation. If you aren't satisfied with the way things are being handled, speak up, and I'll try to adjust the game.

To your second question, I made it all up, including the map. It is pretty simple gimping. I just colourized a satellite image of Detroit and extracted some resources from the game.

Sorr, RL has been very busy. Will resume soon.

Alright, please post soon. I don't like automating people, and dragging their characters around.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 23, 2013, 02:25:25 am »

Well, I'm afraid I've lost another one. wolfchild, after a short hiatus, has decided to leave us. So many plans, all for naught. I'm not sure what the problem is... Is the setting not interesting? Are we moving too slowly? I need some feedback here, guys. I know we haven't done much, but anything you'd like to see, or you think could be improved, please speak up.

I guess we move on then. I'll be recruiting another player shortly. I believe someone around here wanted to participate, though. Roleplaygeek, I think? If you wish to play, submit a sheet now before I start recruiting.

Strike that, wolf might be coming back on. My question still stands, though. If you guys want to have more fun rping in this game, I need feedback. I have thick skin. If I'm not describing enough, tell me! If you think I'm not being consistent, warn me. I might try to defend my ways, but I'll take all criticisms seriously and without offence. Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 03:47:26 am by Silcugar »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13