Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Will Sam bang a ghoul in the next 24 hours?

Probably
- 3 (37.5%)
Maybe
- 0 (0%)
I doubt it
- 2 (25%)
Oh god why
- 3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (Ghouls and Ghosts)[6/6]  (Read 13171 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (All in! 6 of 6)
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2013, 03:07:52 am »

true.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2013, 03:09:59 am »

This reminds me, I need to do a list of all the women I've conquered so I know how many single women I have left before I can pick the lucky woman who gets to be mine.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2013, 03:21:06 am »

Well, that's half for being anarchists
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2013, 03:23:40 am »

I don't think anybody is going to support the overseer.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2013, 03:35:48 am »

This reminds me, I need to do a list of all the women I've conquered so I know how many single women I have left before I can pick the lucky woman who gets to be mine.

You go ahead and make that list, mate. Be as generous as you want, but try not to exceed 50 people.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2013, 03:37:40 am »

Sam is disappointed in himself for not being in the triple digits yet, I'm gonna go with 40.
Caine's law.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2013, 03:40:35 am »

Thank you scapheap, you just revealed a major flaw in my notes! Half of them say Ransey Florent is your overseer, while the other half say Bitter is still the overseer... Woops! Florent is the correct name, for those concerned.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2013, 03:43:04 am »

Eh, I'm not, Screw em both (semi IC)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2013, 03:45:15 am »

Eh, I'm not, Screw em both (semi IC)

Agreed!!!! I see a bright future for us in trashing on the overseers.
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2013, 08:38:47 am »

Good night

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2013, 01:57:10 pm »

Uhm, Cmega are you sure you wanna start throwing explosives in a room where I have armed guards on every door? They might take offense at you committing mass murder.
Caine's law.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2013, 03:02:20 pm »

At this rate, we're going to have to leave the vault because we blew everything else up.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2013, 05:31:42 pm »

At worse you'll be shot on the spot for throwing strange things around, plus I'm the one who decides how to charge you and your not supporting me.

Sam is not a merciful man.
Caine's law.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2013, 06:22:27 pm »

Your in a packed room where you can barely move and the guards are blocking the doors. So you'd have to attack them to get out.
Caine's law.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2013, 06:32:48 pm »

That'd actually be easier: in a packed room, no-one can keep track of specific people. If everyone rushed the guards, which they probably are in a riot situation, then you wouldn't be able to catch him. As long as he didn't do anything too stupid like shout "HEY I'M OVER HERE" he could sneak out.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13