Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Will Sam bang a ghoul in the next 24 hours?

Probably
- 3 (37.5%)
Maybe
- 0 (0%)
I doubt it
- 2 (25%)
Oh god why
- 3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (Ghouls and Ghosts)[6/6]  (Read 13142 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (All in! 6 of 6)
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2013, 12:09:24 am »

Thats not why he's reacting this way.

He's extremely paranoid and thinks everything outside the vault is trying to find a way in to kill him.... which to be fair everything outside the vault is probably trying to find a way in to kill him.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2013, 12:38:33 am »

Thats not why he's reacting this way.

He's extremely paranoid and thinks everything outside the vault is trying to find a way in to kill him.... which to be fair everything outside the vault is probably trying to find a way in to kill him.

Then we'll see if his paranoia pays off!
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2013, 01:50:28 pm »

Damn, that moved fast. Could you wait until all the players have posted or have a deadline? It's kinda hard to keep up otherwise...  :-\

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2013, 01:54:44 pm »

I think he will later, it's probably because this is all going down individually that he just does the updates as they come since none of it really effects other people.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2013, 02:05:11 pm »

Damn, that moved fast. Could you wait until all the players have posted or have a deadline? It's kinda hard to keep up otherwise...  :-\
I think he will later, it's probably because this is all going down individually that he just does the updates as they come since none of it really effects other people.

Yeah, sorry. I'm just running people through their intro sequences. I won't be rushing along when everyone's grouped up, though.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2013, 06:31:44 pm »

aand i need to go to work now
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2013, 12:50:13 am »

Haha, nice to know all I had to do was commit treason to get you to like me :D.
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2013, 12:52:54 am »

My character is not a fan of authority figures, it started with her father forcing her to be a tech.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2013, 12:55:13 am »

I really hope the rest of the people agree with you lol. Or this could go very badly for me.
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2013, 12:56:06 am »

Well, I am currently armed  ;D, if it comes to fighting right now I have your back

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2013, 12:56:47 am »

I'm more worried about the other guards. 34 of them are armed and in the room with us. If they support him this could get very messy.
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2013, 12:57:27 am »

Very true, too bad i don't have speech rolls, that said I am pretty sure all the armed civies are with you

edit: ok and now i have to go, still have my phone with me, just almost out of time on the paid internet. Posting on a phone SUCKS

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2013, 12:58:44 am »

I'm fairly sure the guard is as well, or I would be except you know. Dice gods.
Caine's law.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2013, 02:21:36 am »

Is anyone gonna jump in here or should I get to executing Sam for heresy rolling for riot score?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2013, 02:23:09 am »

Oh ok

Added to my last post, but I didn't want to double so it didn't bump it up
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 02:27:43 am by wolfchild »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13