Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Will Sam bang a ghoul in the next 24 hours?

Probably
- 3 (37.5%)
Maybe
- 0 (0%)
I doubt it
- 2 (25%)
Oh god why
- 3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (Ghouls and Ghosts)[6/6]  (Read 13153 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (All in! 6 of 6)
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 03:24:24 pm »

Sorry for double posting.

Is whats in the armory spare stuff, or is it what I've got to arm all 35 men plus me?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 04:38:20 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 03:56:45 pm »

Just noticed, my character has 10 cha yet no mention in Sam's turn?

(Yes I know Cha=/=hotness, but still...)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2013, 10:46:18 pm »

Sorry for double posting.

Is whats in the armory spare stuff, or is it what I've got to arm all 35 men plus me?

It's all spare stuff. Every security officer has a set of armour, a pistol, and a baton.

And yeah, you got a bunch of high int squishies to protect!

Just noticed, my character has 10 cha yet no mention in Sam's turn?

(Yes I know Cha=/=hotness, but still...)

He's not into redheads.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2013, 11:32:13 pm »

Ok, updated my turn.

I'm acting on my vibe and carrying the armory around with me and my men, minus the batons. It might turn out to be a stupid waste of time but hey it's good practice and if shit goes down I have the stuff to arm a few extra people.

To explain my turn, basically use the bags I'm sure are around then put all 12 sets of armor all 18 pistols and all of the pistol ammo. Or as much of the ammo as possible anyway into bags and then me and the guards will carry it all with us.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 11:36:19 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2013, 11:35:47 pm »

good plan, My character will probably be armed too, but thats just cause shes a laser/plasma nut
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2013, 11:37:18 pm »

Hah I played fallout, it taught me 1 thing.

If your in a vault, your either about to die, or about to kill somebody to prevent yourself from dieing.
I'm not a big fan of dieing so I choose option 2 and having all the guns, armor and a small army with me is a big help.
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2013, 11:38:19 pm »

I know the feeling
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2013, 11:40:49 pm »

Then I suggest staying nearby to me once the inevitable cluster fuck happens :) Me and the 35 other people with guns.
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2013, 11:43:40 pm »

I will be, also My traits lead to being a sniper, i need a scoped laser rifle. But yeah i will be with you guys if i can, and shooting alongside you

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2013, 11:46:52 pm »

A nerd with a sniper rifle.... why doesn't that make me feel any safer lol?
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2013, 11:49:03 pm »

Lasers are SCIENCE that helps you kill things, nerds make sense with them

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2013, 11:50:36 pm »

Fair point, stay in front of me nerd, I don't wanna get shot in the ass because somebody startled you ;). Joking, mostly.
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2013, 11:57:18 pm »

Im as good with energy weapons as you are at small(maybe better but I think you are +++) and have meticulous maimer to boot, so yea good thing you are joking :P

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2013, 12:01:27 am »

Your a nerd I'm a guard ;).

It's an unavoidable fact of life that I'm going to consider you to be a 3 year old with a pointy stick. At least until you show me you know how to use it.
Caine's law.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2013, 12:07:15 am »

Hah I played fallout, it taught me 1 thing.

If your in a vault, your either about to die, or about to kill somebody to prevent yourself from dieing.
I'm not a big fan of dieing so I choose option 2 and having all the guns, armor and a small army with me is a big help.

Hey, that's metagaming! Oh well, I'll just have to send an army of raiders into the vault thrice in number...
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13