Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Will Sam bang a ghoul in the next 24 hours?

Probably
- 3 (37.5%)
Maybe
- 0 (0%)
I doubt it
- 2 (25%)
Oh god why
- 3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (Ghouls and Ghosts)[6/6]  (Read 13159 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (All in! 6 of 6)
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2013, 08:17:50 pm »

Actually I have no intention of taking control.

The first thing I'm gonna do is set up an election to let the people choose a new overseer so I can go back to avoiding doing my job and sleeping with the hot girls.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2013, 09:22:52 pm »

Ah, it does me good to come home to see a lively debate in my thread!

I hope you all agree that three days is long enough for everyone to get their post in. I'm patient, but I'm not gonna let this slow to a crawl. If you intend to post before shit goes down, StupidGuy, you should do so soon.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2013, 09:23:36 pm »

I agree, I wanna bang this birk on the noggin already.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2013, 12:27:16 am »

What happened to my action lol? I was meant to incapacitate him but instead I stood still doing nothing?
Caine's law.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2013, 02:20:45 am »

I hope you all agree that three days is long enough for everyone to get their post in. I'm patient, but I'm not gonna let this slow to a crawl. If you intend to post before shit goes down, StupidGuy, you should do so soon.
Blarg. Sorry.
Sickness plus being dragged out for the entirety of a day for some family stuff left me kinda sorta forgetting to post. :P
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2013, 02:31:15 am »

No worries, your just in time to support anti overseer movement that I apparently started when I wasn't looking.
Caine's law.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2013, 08:08:33 pm »

Blarg. Sorry.
Sickness plus being dragged out for the entirety of a day for some family stuff left me kinda sorta forgetting to post. :P

No probs, mate.

What happened to my action lol? I was meant to incapacitate him but instead I stood still doing nothing?

Instead of having one of the nearby guards incapacitate you, I decided to give you a fighting chance. Believe me, hitting the overseer would not end well. Even if he did just piss them off, they have a lifetime of servitude reinforcing their obedience. I have yet to read your rebuttal, so we'll see how this turns out in a minute...

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2013, 08:14:40 pm »

Ahhh ok.

I'm expecting to wind up in prison.
Caine's law.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2013, 08:30:20 pm »

Well I am in the middle of a power struggle with the overseer lol. Your just an annoying twirp I'm an actual threat to his rule.

He has priorities, your not one of them :D.
Caine's law.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2013, 12:50:23 am »

After Fniff posts, we'll be on to the next phase! A friend of mine made something special for the RP, can't wait to show you guys.

Anyways, the poll is concluded. I got one more vote than I expected, but it broke the tie. The original Dogmeat is officially the best companion! Now, onto the next poll...

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2013, 01:01:27 am »

If you would have allowed dogmeat from fallout3 I woulda picked him, But I have not played any of the earlier fallouts
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2013, 01:06:12 am »

If you would have allowed dogmeat from fallout3 I woulda picked him, But I have not played any of the earlier fallouts

I've played them all. For me it was a tie between Sulik and Lilly, but Lil won out in the end.

For the current poll, I loved vault 11. By far my favourite. It was set up so well in the game too, walking you through its demise backwards. Very well designed and executed, a high point of New Vegas, in my opinion.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2013, 06:26:55 am »

For the current poll, I loved vault 11. By far my favourite. It was set up so well in the game too, walking you through its demise backwards. Very well designed and executed, a high point of New Vegas, in my opinion.
Gotta agree with ya on that.
From hearing that audio log at the entrance, to seeing the message in the sacrifice chamber, that entire vault was one of the most compelling parts of the game. Probably the entire FO series, if I'm being entirely honest.
I really loved those little propaganda posters strewn throughout the vault. Some of 'em were downright hilarious. And horrible. But hilarious, nonetheless...
Or maybe I'm just a terrible person. I dunno.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2013, 06:42:15 am »

I dont think i ever made it into 11 :(
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2013, 07:51:58 am »

I loved Vault 11 as well. I think it's one of the few vaults that genuinely chilled me to the bone. Not through violence or gore, just by... everything in it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13