Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Will Sam bang a ghoul in the next 24 hours?

Probably
- 3 (37.5%)
Maybe
- 0 (0%)
I doubt it
- 2 (25%)
Oh god why
- 3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (Ghouls and Ghosts)[6/6]  (Read 13170 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (All in! 6 of 6)
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2013, 06:39:36 pm »

But there rioting against the overseer who's in the room so they won't be trying to get out.

Besides he's the only person in the vault who could actually have made them pretty much so it's simple enough to go grab him later and since he ran it makes it look like he's hiding something.
So I'm more likely to just shoot him before he tries to run again.

Have to wait and see though since this is fallout stealth won't help you if the person is looking in your direction.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2013, 06:42:41 pm »

What about the people trying to get out of the room because there's a riot going on? It's hardly a unanimous movement. Riots are not clear cut between "guards" and "rioters": there's people just trying to find out what's going on, people trying to get out of the riot without dying, people trying to find loved ones then get out, etc. They're chaotic. And besides, how could you think so quickly in a riot situation to automatically assume that the one person in a thousand person vault could have possibly made a smoke bomb?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2013, 06:49:31 pm »

I don't, I figure out after the riot ends that it was him.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2013, 07:35:11 pm »

Locked in a room with a keypad on the outside..... and I'm the head of security who happens to have an over ride code to every door in the vault.
Caine's law.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2013, 07:39:42 pm »

Still, how is his guy the most obvious guy to start throwing smoke bombs? They're quite easy to make, and there's a 1000 people in the vault. Hell, only counting the guys in atrium, Michael would be just as obvious a target.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2013, 07:40:57 pm »

Not many people in the vault have access to chemicals. They're in a secure area that maybe 10 people including me have access to. Narrowing the list down won't be overly difficult especially if somebody suddenly locks himself in his room and refuses to come out.

Not exactly subtle.
Caine's law.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2013, 07:53:48 pm »

10 people. Not including people who could ask for the chemicals as a favor, or break into the chemical storage.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2013, 07:55:59 pm »

A break in would have been reported.

A favor is something I would still start with those 10 on and again a guy who's locked himself in his room and won't come out is pretty much like putting a sign above his head saying " GUILTY ".

But he hasn't escaped yet.
Caine's law.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2013, 07:57:51 pm »

I think after a riot the majority of people would lock themselves in their rooms and not come out because they are terrified out of their wits.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2013, 07:58:50 pm »

If there is a riot at all.

If my action works the riot will never happen since the guy they all hate will be out cold and on his way to a prison cell thus averting the entire riot.
Caine's law.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2013, 08:00:13 pm »

Yes, knocking out the only authority figure and arresting him without a charge will almost certainly not make everyone pissed off at you.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2013, 08:01:33 pm »

When the entire thing going down now is the combined people of the vault against him? I don't think they're gonna complain that I'm supporting them.
Caine's law.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2013, 08:07:57 pm »

Again, things probably aren't as clear-cut as that. Not everyone is going to agree with you, and it's already an intense situation.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2013, 08:11:58 pm »

I dunno, right now I'm pretty sure nobody agrees with the guy talking about conscription and taking away there rights.
Caine's law.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2013, 08:14:05 pm »

Yet I'm fairly sure the majority of those people wouldn't like to see their chief of security attempting a full-blown coup.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13