Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Will Sam bang a ghoul in the next 24 hours?

Probably
- 3 (37.5%)
Maybe
- 0 (0%)
I doubt it
- 2 (25%)
Oh god why
- 3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (Ghouls and Ghosts)[6/6]  (Read 13144 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [OOC] Fallout: Arsenal City (All in! 6 of 6)
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2013, 02:31:10 am »

Sam will appreciate your support 5 minutes from now if he's still alive.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2013, 02:32:17 am »

Oh ok

Added to my last post, but I didn't want to double so it didn't bump it up

Thanks, now I just need to wait to see if anyone else want to throw their lot in with the losers anarchists.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2013, 02:33:45 am »

I take offense to that!!! I'm not an anarchist!!! I'm a lazy captain and serial womanizer who doesn't want to put all that effort into training people to protect themselves.

Sam has his priorities you know.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2013, 02:34:26 am »

Wrong thread Patrick, and too bad you made it into an anarchist thing
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2013, 02:35:58 am »

Huh? Wrong thread how?
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2013, 02:37:24 am »

You posted your guys thing in ooc, unless it wasn't supposed to be IC, it looked pretty IC
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2013, 02:38:33 am »

Oh no it was supposed to be in here.
Oh ok

Added to my last post, but I didn't want to double so it didn't bump it up

Thanks, now I just need to wait to see if anyone else want to throw their lot in with the losers anarchists.

Was in response to that.
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2013, 02:40:51 am »

oohhhhh ok

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2013, 02:41:53 am »

On a side note, in before a guard shoots you for waving a gun around.
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2013, 02:43:04 am »

possibly, but I'm backing their leader up, so if they like you or at least trust you it should be fine

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2013, 02:44:35 am »

I dunno, so far 1 of them seems to more or less tolerate me, the other one is just disappointed in me. So not off to a good start :D.
Caine's law.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2013, 03:00:25 am »

You guys are putting up more of a fight than the last lot of players. They were content to follow the overseer to the ends of the wasteland. Their quickness to trust random authoritative NPCs was their eventual downfall, though. Here's hoping you guys fair better!
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2013, 03:02:09 am »

Bah Sam follows nobody!!!!! Except for every women who's a 6 or above on the planet.

Good job the overseer is male or everybody would be doomed.
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2013, 03:03:56 am »

If that's a scale of Charisma, i think Rachelle is on that list, I dont realy care though good rp options exist either way

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2013, 03:05:37 am »

Sam hasn't decided yet, lots of women to choose between if he lives that long.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13