Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 736 737 [738] 739 740 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 520272 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #11055 on: March 11, 2014, 08:13:11 pm »

Ana is still pretty ehh.

Hmph. Regardless..."

She grins slyly.
"Some call me the Anarchist. For freedom and all that."

Camille waves back, curiosity gleaming in her eyes.

"Name's Camille! Hiya."

Marie waves back.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11056 on: March 11, 2014, 08:15:24 pm »

Eric makes a heart with his hands and smiles at her.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11057 on: March 11, 2014, 08:19:02 pm »

Ana is still pretty ehh.

Hmph. Regardless..."

She grins slyly.
"Some call me the Anarchist. For freedom and all that."

"Anarchist, huh? I don't blame you, thinks have been pretty terribly lately, I think. So how goes the cause of freedom? Does running into beautiful women help fight the power?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #11058 on: March 11, 2014, 08:22:17 pm »

"HMmm... well..... It goes pretty well, and..."

She grins and embraces the yuri glomps Silber and smooches her. I dunno what she actually cares, but eh. HEY ANA. YOU'RE NOT MARIE. STOP GLOMPING PEOPLE. YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO GLOMP ROBOTS AND BOMBS. >:C

"Yes."

Marie giggles and returns the gesture, smiling right back. Also that was adorable. :3

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11059 on: March 11, 2014, 08:23:41 pm »

"You make watches, I'm assuming? That's pretty cool. I mean… I'm good with machines, myself. Actually, no… Very good with machines."
She grins a bit, looking over Camille a bit, and holding out her hand.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #11060 on: March 11, 2014, 08:23:53 pm »

Kyle is doing things.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11061 on: March 11, 2014, 08:24:13 pm »

Eric smiles back and heads out of sight. A few minutes later he walks into the Cafe.
"Hey, can I buy you something?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #11062 on: March 11, 2014, 08:27:41 pm »

Camille grins right back at Elizabeth and shakes her hand enthusiastically, tail wagging behind her.

"Why yes I do. And please, do sharrre morrre, dearrrie. I get the feeling this is the starrrt of a beautiful frrriendship."

-timeskipMarie- "Of course."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11063 on: March 11, 2014, 08:28:48 pm »

Eric smiles and goes to hold her hand.
"Anything in particular you want?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11064 on: March 11, 2014, 08:29:53 pm »

"HMmm... well..... It goes pretty well, and..."

She grins and embraces the yuri glomps Silber and smooches her. I dunno what she actually cares, but eh. HEY ANA. YOU'RE NOT MARIE. STOP GLOMPING PEOPLE. YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO GLOMP ROBOTS AND BOMBS. >:C

"Yes."

Silber looks more surprised than anything at Anarchist's actions. Eisen steps forward and rips Anarchist off her partner, "And what are you doing?" she growls, branishing her revolver stake at Anarchist. A revolver stake being an oversized revolver with a massive spike for stabbing into fools before blasting at them point-blank. It's a very intimating weapon, if Anarchist cares about that kind of thing.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #11065 on: March 11, 2014, 08:31:49 pm »

"Eh, dunno. Buy me something, Mr. Moneybags~"

Marie accepts the hand, but teases away regardless!

Anarchist is...not amused. She rummages around and quickly pulls out a TICKING TIME BOMB. It is adorned with rings of steampunk and menaces with spikes of ticking.
"...She was the one who flirted. The hell is your problem?"

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11066 on: March 11, 2014, 08:34:33 pm »

Camille grins right back at Elizabeth and shakes her hand enthusiastically, tail wagging behind her.

"Why yes I do. And please, do sharrre morrre, dearrrie. I get the feeling this is the starrrt of a beautiful frrriendship."

-timeskipMarie- "Of course."
She grins, and agrees with that idea.
"Well, if you insist, heheheh… I can control machines with my mind, you know? It's unusual, sure, but still… what about you?"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11067 on: March 11, 2014, 08:35:19 pm »

Eric smiles and walks up the counter and buys the most expensive drink and food item there. He then hands it to her. "For you."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #11068 on: March 11, 2014, 08:37:03 pm »

"Heh, that's prrretty cool~ I'm just rrreally good at making things and have a worrrking knowledge of exotic parrrticle physics. Not so imprrressive, I suppose."

"I'll take it~."
She does. But seems mildly unsatisfied.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11069 on: March 11, 2014, 08:37:56 pm »

Eric tilts his head.
"Do you not like it?"
Pages: 1 ... 736 737 [738] 739 740 ... 919