Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 735 736 [737] 738 739 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 520279 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #11040 on: March 11, 2014, 06:08:53 pm »

Enki allows Aoi to lead to the said coffee shop!
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11041 on: March 11, 2014, 06:12:40 pm »

"That's her. I still don't know why she likes that maid costume so much...she owns the cafe, you know, she could probably wear a tuxedo or or something."
Kaori sighs. Fuuka is still scared of Eisen.

"Really? Well, I can't blame her. If I was her I'd wear it all the time. Or maybe it's because the cafe isn't doing so well? That's a thing in Japan, isn't it. Maid cafes?"

Eisen nods at Fuuka, "Don't worry. I have no reason to hurt you."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #11042 on: March 11, 2014, 06:14:19 pm »

"I think so. I dunno. Grew up in England, myself."
Fuuka is still scared. Not being at all experienced with supernatural crap kinda makes it easy for her.

Wee, much walking into coffee shop!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #11043 on: March 11, 2014, 06:17:40 pm »

Woo.
Enki drinks his coffee black.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11044 on: March 11, 2014, 06:24:06 pm »

"I think so. I dunno. Grew up in England, myself."
Fuuka is still scared. Not being at all experienced with supernatural crap kinda makes it easy for her.

"I'm not from Japan either. Don't ask me where exactly though, I'm not exactly certain either. Amnesia is an annoying and cliched bitch. Anyways, what is the name of this city?"

Eisen isn't that supernatural. She's just a woman in a suit of armour. Unless you're talking about her impossibly perfect skin. Or her glowing yellow eyes. And the large amounts of visable weaponry attached to her armour is also a cause for concern...

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11045 on: March 11, 2014, 06:50:04 pm »

Elizabeth just idly wanders some more, not sure why she does, or where she's even going.
As she does, she wonders what she could do, in this city. Not many machines of the kind she could manipulate, so her powers are sort of not useful here..
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #11046 on: March 11, 2014, 07:20:15 pm »

Twi IS.

Camille flops in general direction of Elizabeth, I suppose. Because she too is wandering, though at least she tinkers with a watch along the way.

Marie is sitting in the Cafe, drinking coffee in a generic corner. Mary and Stefan, the former of whom I really wish I had the original pic of, are chattering about in more or less the opposite corner.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11047 on: March 11, 2014, 07:26:23 pm »

Marie is sitting in the Cafe, drinking coffee in a generic corner. Mary and Stefan, the former of whom I really wish I had the original pic of, are chattering about in more or less the opposite corner.

Silber and Eisen are nearby the Coffee Bean if any of the above wish to talk to them.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #11048 on: March 11, 2014, 07:51:53 pm »

Eh, nah. The Anarchist DOES run into them, though. As previously stated, she's a ghostly version of Camille with slightly different detailing, a blood-stained duster, and a very violent streak indeed. Also, no cat features. She was going to talk to those folks because she discovered that tesla coil music exists. (As did Twi.) She can hardly contain her excitement! Which is why she slams straight into Silber at close to sixty miles per hour. She is remarkably unharmed by this, all told.

"...whoops."

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11049 on: March 11, 2014, 07:55:45 pm »

Eric smokes on the roof across from the Cafe, staring at Marie.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11050 on: March 11, 2014, 08:01:46 pm »

Eh, nah. The Anarchist DOES run into them, though. As previously stated, she's a ghostly version of Camille with slightly different detailing, a blood-stained duster, and a very violent streak indeed. Also, no cat features. She was going to talk to those folks because she discovered that tesla coil music exists. (As did Twi.) She can hardly contain her excitement! Which is why she slams straight into Silber at close to sixty miles per hour. She is remarkably unharmed by this, all told.

"...whoops."

Silber is also remarkably unharmed by this, despite being sprawled out on the concrete. Eisen steps forward, raising her weapons, but stops as Silber waves at her. "It's okay, Eisy. You know, you're not supposed to knock someone off their feet so literially," Silber says, standing up and smiling.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #11051 on: March 11, 2014, 08:04:04 pm »

Ana crosses her arms and makes a face between a pout and a vicious grin. Somehow.

"Well you're not supposed to get in the way. "

Marie's just kinda there. :b

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11052 on: March 11, 2014, 08:08:09 pm »

Ana crosses her arms and makes a face between a pout and a vicious grin. Somehow.

"Well you're not supposed to get in the way. "

"Well it's kinda hard to get out of the way when you're standing still in the middle of the street minding your business," Silber says, grinning. "So what's your name? I'm Silber and my lovely companion over there is Eisen." Eisen has also crossed her arms and is glaring at Ana.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11053 on: March 11, 2014, 08:09:46 pm »

Elizabeth looks over Camille, and waves to her.
"Oh, uh… hi there! Who're you? I'm Elizabeth."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11054 on: March 11, 2014, 08:12:30 pm »

Eric waves at Marie.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone
Pages: 1 ... 735 736 [737] 738 739 ... 919