Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 720 721 [722] 723 724 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 519912 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #10815 on: March 10, 2014, 09:00:33 pm »

"If you have time I'm sure we can get you two food drink and a place to sleep."
Kyle winks at Silber.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10816 on: March 10, 2014, 09:02:20 pm »

The derp brigade that is Marie, Aqua, Boulder and Nanoha eventually derps away. Since these are mecha musume, the appropriate character derps in to deal with them. Namely a slightly drunk Sapphira. HEr skin is red and her goggles are lazily hung on a set of horns. Looks like she had too much Stormreach wine. Again.

"Hic....*unintelligible*...hic.."

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10817 on: March 10, 2014, 09:04:18 pm »

"If you have time I'm sure we can get you two food drink and a place to sleep."
Kyle winks at Silber.

Silber winks theatrically back, "Oh~ I wouldn't mind that~" She immediately turns to Eisen and raises an eyebrow.

The heavily-armoured warrior grudgingly says, "Fine. We accept your offer."

Silber giggles slightly and gives Eisen a quick pat on the shoulders. "Lead the way then, Mr. Forward~"

The derp brigade that is Marie, Aqua, Boulder and Nanoha eventually derps away. Since these are mecha musume, the appropriate character derps in to deal with them. Namely a slightly drunk Sapphira. HEr skin is red and her goggles are lazily hung on a set of horns. Looks like she had too much Stormreach wine. Again.

"Hic....*unintelligible*...hic.."

"Hello. And who are you?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10818 on: March 10, 2014, 09:07:00 pm »

Kyle leads them to the hotel since that's the only place people can live apparently. He gets them rooms and leads them to them stopping to point out his on the way.
"Now then. How about I take you two to the bar?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10819 on: March 10, 2014, 09:10:08 pm »

Sapphira stumbles over to Silber, looking through solid beer goggles of course. Also, Twi would criticize adverbs, but he's no saint on that subject either.

"Hic...i'm...Saph'ra....hic...wh'r you? y don't look...like an' war'orged I've 'een...hiic.."

Also screw you kjninja.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10820 on: March 10, 2014, 09:13:07 pm »

Kyle leads them to the hotel since that's the only place people can live apparently. He gets them rooms and leads them to them stopping to point out his on the way.
"Now then. How about I take you two to the bar?"

Eisen continues to glare at Kyle. Her mood is probably not helped by the fact that she lugged all of their munitions to the hotel while Silber flirted with Kyle.

"I wouldn't object to some liquor, Mr. Forward. You just have to answer one little, tiny thing for me first. What's your name?"

Sapphira stumbles over to Silber, looking through solid beer goggles of course. Also, Twi would criticize adverbs, but he's no saint on that subject either.

"Hic...i'm...Saph'ra....hic...wh'r you? y don't look...like an' war'orged I've 'een...hiic.."

"My name's Silber, apparently. And what's a warforged? I doubt they look as beautiful as I do, that's for sure."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10821 on: March 10, 2014, 09:15:45 pm »

"I'm Kyle. Kyle Johnson. Inventor extraordinaire."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10822 on: March 10, 2014, 09:16:56 pm »

Sapphira 'attacks' silber. Which is to say she throws some vague imitation of a punch in her general direction.

"yer not...hic...bea'iful! hic...."

There is some shaking and noise from her pack.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10823 on: March 10, 2014, 09:17:41 pm »

Kyle sighs and picks Sapphria up.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10824 on: March 10, 2014, 09:18:41 pm »

"I'm Kyle. Kyle Johnson. Inventor extraordinaire."

"Oh~ I bet you're handy with your hands then." Eisen facepalms at that statement, "Now then, I think I was promised liquor?"

Sapphira 'attacks' silber. Which is to say she throws some vague imitation of a punch in her general direction.

"yer not...hic...bea'iful! hic...."

There is some shaking and noise from her pack.

Silber dodges the punch easily, smiling as she does so. "You're just jealous of my beautiful looks. Don't worry folks, there's plenty of me to go around."

Eisen glares at Sapphira's shaking pack.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10825 on: March 10, 2014, 09:20:12 pm »

"Then I suppose I'll have to make time to eat my share."
Kyle leads them to the cafe/bar/whatever and orders a whiskey.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10826 on: March 10, 2014, 09:21:22 pm »

Kyle is rewarded with a faceful of foxtails. Which is to say, Sapphira's tails tailsmack him.

"shadup..stupid 'orged....pu' me down, 'yle..."

And then, a little clockwork spider skitters out of her pack. (How does it fit in there? Oh wait, bag of holding.)
"what 's it, 'rachna?"

And then it slaps her.

"Ow."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10827 on: March 10, 2014, 09:23:57 pm »

Kyle might actually enjoy getting tail smacked.
"Ooh, those feel lovely. I bet they feel better when they aren't hitting you."
Kyle pets the tails.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10828 on: March 10, 2014, 09:25:11 pm »

"Then I suppose I'll have to make time to eat my share."
Kyle leads them to the cafe/bar/whatever and orders a whiskey.

Silber giggles and follows beside Kyle. Eisen follows slightly behind, her heavy thudding against the ground as she walks. "Touch her and I'll hunt you down and kill you, understand?" she hisses in his ear.

Kyle is rewarded with a faceful of foxtails. Which is to say, Sapphira's tails tailsmack him.

"shadup..stupid 'orged....pu' me down, 'yle..."

And then, a little clockwork spider skitters out of her pack. (How does it fit in there? Oh wait, bag of holding.)
"what 's it, 'rachna?"

And then it slaps her.

"Ow."

Eisen raises an eyebrow at the clockwork spider. "What is that?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10829 on: March 10, 2014, 09:26:37 pm »

"I'd rather you didn't. It's in fact really hard to do that. Ever."
Pages: 1 ... 720 721 [722] 723 724 ... 919