Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 520785 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #9825 on: February 01, 2014, 09:45:53 pm »

"You want to fight for it or just straight?"

Kyle is very good at not getting extremely hurt when getting laid. He flirts anyways.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9826 on: February 01, 2014, 09:50:20 pm »

Thorn shrugs.

Well, have fun, Kyle.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #9827 on: February 01, 2014, 09:51:08 pm »

The fairy man sighs and rolls up his sleeve.
"Have at it."

Kyle will. Thanks.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #9828 on: February 01, 2014, 09:54:39 pm »

Suddenly the world seems to shift and change, eons pass, universes die and live again and Diana basks in the heat of their dying. Finally she finds herself sitting a table in a cafe. People talk in the background quietly and hooded man talks to a young looking Wanderer, he does not yet cover his mouth or wear cowboy garb.
"Look, what I'm saying is that you need to make a choice, this little wager of mine could change everything."

She blinks, watching.

"... Well."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9829 on: February 01, 2014, 10:09:11 pm »

Suddenly the world seems to shift and change, eons pass, universes die and live again and Diana basks in the heat of their dying. Finally she finds herself sitting a table in a cafe. People talk in the background quietly and hooded man talks to a young looking Wanderer, he does not yet cover his mouth or wear cowboy garb.
"Look, what I'm saying is that you need to make a choice, this little wager of mine could change everything."

She blinks, watching.

"... Well."
"Yeah yeah, I know. So, the choice is if man is born evil, good or something in between?"
"Yes, and whichever side can convince the others to join them wins."
"Well, let it never be said that I'm not a naive fool, I'll take naturally good."
"A good choice, let us hope this will not make you live to regret it."
The hooded man flips a green coin to the Wanderer, as he catches it the memory ends.
"Eeeeeyup. That is tha earliest thing Ah can remember."
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 10:37:52 pm by mcclay »
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9830 on: February 02, 2014, 02:07:48 pm »

Marie chuckles and proceeds to pull the two together, giving them both a kiss.

"No need to fight, boys."
Vix has no idea how to respond to Marie.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9831 on: February 02, 2014, 02:09:59 pm »

Marie continues smooching the cute noble and cute wizard together.

"You can both do naughty things to me at once, y'know~"

[Goddamn it Marie.]

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #9832 on: February 02, 2014, 02:10:19 pm »

She blinks, watching.

"... Well."
"Yeah yeah, I know. So, the choice is if man is born evil, good or something in between?"
"Well, let it never be said that I'm not a naive fool, I'll take naturally good."
The hooded man flips a green coin to the Wanderer, as he catches it the memory ends.

"Seems like the kind of bullshit the Maidens would pull."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9833 on: February 02, 2014, 02:11:30 pm »

Marie continues smooching the cute noble and cute wizard together.

"You can both do naughty things to me at once, y'know~"

[Goddamn it Marie.]

"I don't know how to respond to this."

She blinks, watching.

"... Well."

"Yeah, Ah suppose. Last memory Ah had before that Ah distinctly remember telling sumone Ah was older than tha bedrack of thar universe."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #9834 on: February 02, 2014, 02:12:24 pm »

She blinks, watching.

"... Well."

"Yeah, Ah suppose. Last memory Ah had before that Ah distinctly remember telling sumone Ah was older than tha bedrack of thar universe."

"You have a cute face." She smirks.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9835 on: February 02, 2014, 02:13:34 pm »

"Ah did, tahme hasn't been kind ta et."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #9836 on: February 02, 2014, 02:17:45 pm »

"Oh, I'm sure it's not that bad."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9837 on: February 02, 2014, 02:18:49 pm »

"Mah lowah jaw is tha onleh part of meh that is affected bah tahme."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #9838 on: February 02, 2014, 02:20:49 pm »

"I've probably seen worse."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9839 on: February 02, 2014, 02:21:56 pm »

"I've probably seen worse."
"Fahne."
The Wanderer pulls off the gas mask, his lower jaw is entirely encased in metal, Diana can probably see bits of stone pointing out of it.
Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 919