Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 652 653 [654] 655 656 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 520791 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #9795 on: February 01, 2014, 08:57:35 pm »

"Strong."
"Alright than. Double dose of tha strongest stuff y'all have in the house."

"Indeed."
They get some pretty strong bullshit.

She drinks the bullshit.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9796 on: February 01, 2014, 09:01:02 pm »

Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9797 on: February 01, 2014, 09:06:00 pm »

Marie smooches Eric some more before turning into a significantly prettier form. She then kisses Vix too!

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9798 on: February 01, 2014, 09:07:38 pm »

Marie smooches Eric some more before turning into a significantly prettier form. She then kisses Vix too!

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran
Eric smooches back before glaring a bit a Vix.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #9799 on: February 01, 2014, 09:08:20 pm »

I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9800 on: February 01, 2014, 09:09:35 pm »

Neither does the Wanderer.
"So, tell meh 'bout where y'all are from?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #9801 on: February 01, 2014, 09:14:07 pm »

"This... huge city. Massive. Seems like it's some sort of battleground between these guys the Neverborn (dead Primordeals that want to destroy everything) and the Gods (Exactly what it sounds like), through the proxies of the Youma and magical girls, respectively. My Master and his allies, the Primordeals or Yozis, depending on the word you want to use for them, created their own Magical Girls using fragments of the Exaltations they'd gotten a long time ago, but chose not to take a side, preferring to let both sides weaken themselves on each other first."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9802 on: February 01, 2014, 09:20:18 pm »

"This... huge city. Massive. Seems like it's some sort of battleground between these guys the Neverborn (dead Primordeals that want to destroy everything) and the Gods (Exactly what it sounds like), through the proxies of the Youma and magical girls, respectively. My Master and his allies, the Primordeals or Yozis, depending on the word you want to use for them, created their own Magical Girls using fragments of the Exaltations they'd gotten a long time ago, but chose not to take a side, preferring to let both sides weaken themselves on each other first."
"In this werld of yers thar wouldn't happen ta be a nasty monster called the Ebon Dragon, wuld thar?
"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #9803 on: February 01, 2014, 09:21:03 pm »

"In this werld of yers thar wouldn't happen ta be a nasty monster called the Ebon Dragon, wuld thar?
"

"That'd be one of my direct boss' allies... well, to a certain definition of 'ally'."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9804 on: February 01, 2014, 09:23:28 pm »

"

"That'd be one of my direct boss' allies... well, to a certain definition of 'ally'."
"Ah've been ta sum places like yer describin'"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #9805 on: February 01, 2014, 09:24:10 pm »

"

"I see. How so?"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9806 on: February 01, 2014, 09:25:21 pm »

Eric smooches back before glaring a bit a Vix.
Vix smiles before glaring back at Eric. "...What? Not my fault theres multiple universi worth of job definitions here. I'm used to more simple things being involved unless its planar or metamagic-related. Brain doctoring/magery is neither of those."

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9807 on: February 01, 2014, 09:26:02 pm »

"

"I see. How so?"
"Yer werld's got a good 'mount of similarities to quite ah few others."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #9808 on: February 01, 2014, 09:26:28 pm »

"

"I see. How so?"
"Yer werld's got a good 'mount of similarities to quite ah few others."

"I see. Guess there might be more than one battleground."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9809 on: February 01, 2014, 09:26:53 pm »

Marie chuckles and proceeds to pull the two together, giving them both a kiss.

"No need to fight, boys."

Pages: 1 ... 652 653 [654] 655 656 ... 919