Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 608 609 [610] 611 612 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 521569 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #9135 on: January 17, 2014, 09:12:32 pm »

The group goes to ADVENTURE TIME!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9136 on: January 17, 2014, 09:12:55 pm »

"Hmmm...
I have a question.

What do you think of me?~"

Marie says that after the fades.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran
"You are legitimately one of the only decent women I have met in awhile."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #9137 on: January 17, 2014, 09:13:34 pm »

After Trickster retcons the entire Nexus or whatever into something less boring. Just give it a second.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9138 on: January 17, 2014, 09:16:15 pm »

Twi wants romance though.

"Hehehe~ You really have been lacking decent female companionship, haven't you? Really quite shameful that the nicest lady you've met is a literal nightmare, made of bad dreams and feeds off of fear~"

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9139 on: January 17, 2014, 09:18:03 pm »

Twi wants romance though.

"Hehehe~ You really have been lacking decent female companionship, haven't you? Really quite shameful that the nicest lady you've met is a literal nightmare, made of bad dreams and feeds off of fear~"

"Eh, I didn't really notice the nightmare thing. Your actually a pretty cool guy."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9140 on: January 17, 2014, 09:19:14 pm »

I would help indulge Twi but I don't know whether to ship him with Thorndancer or Natasha.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9141 on: January 17, 2014, 09:19:43 pm »

"Mmmm...Thank you~"
Marie giggles and kisses Eric.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9142 on: January 17, 2014, 09:20:32 pm »

"Mmmm...Thank you~"
Marie giggles and kisses Eric.

Eric kisses back, WITH PASSION!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9143 on: January 17, 2014, 09:24:50 pm »

All things start with something.
In this place's case, it was the sudden duplication and crashing together of several universes, letting the slurry fuse together and cool, and then eventually some random gods wandered in and made a world to do stuff on.
Trickster has a plan, though. It's called Plan Not Boring, and it goes as such:
1. Initiate formation of Nexus, let it go until it stabilizes.
2. Create a planet relatively close to what the player entities consider familiar. Earthlike, to put a word to it.
3. Place 5 mighty states of mages equidistant from each other on the world.
4. Let them develop into civilizations spanning 1/5 of the globe each. Manipulate their politics and historical figures to do this with a minimum of fuss.
5. Make sure each one is distinct enough from the others that it'll be interesting for quests.
6. Initiate war among them, and turn the war from hot to cold after the fighting forces each state to withdraw into a massive capital city surrounded by untamed wilderness.
7. Player entities: specify a type of setting you'd like the town and such you've all been faffing about in to be in.
Sig! Onol

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9144 on: January 17, 2014, 09:25:06 pm »

Marie smiles and wags her finger at Eric afterwards.
"Heh, I have to admit I still think you're just kind of along for the ride. In my professional opinion."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9145 on: January 17, 2014, 09:26:24 pm »

Kyle and Kyle input that they would like urban fantasy.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9146 on: January 17, 2014, 09:28:01 pm »

Marie smiles and wags her finger at Eric afterwards.
"Heh, I have to admit I still think you're just kind of along for the ride. In my professional opinion."

"Your a pretty domineering woman."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9147 on: January 17, 2014, 09:29:33 pm »

"I suppose I'm pretty prone to doing my own crazy thing. And you're okay with that, eh?"
Teasing face!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9148 on: January 17, 2014, 09:30:43 pm »

Urban fantasy, going once, going twice...
Sig! Onol

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9149 on: January 17, 2014, 09:31:06 pm »

"I suppose I'm pretty prone to doing my own crazy thing. And you're okay with that, eh?"
Teasing face!

"I can handle crazy. Trust me."
Pages: 1 ... 608 609 [610] 611 612 ... 919