Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 587 588 [589] 590 591 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 521688 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #8820 on: January 12, 2014, 09:29:00 pm »

"A little inborn magic and centuries of practice, along with listening to and watching tradition Abyssal music of course."

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8821 on: January 12, 2014, 09:30:13 pm »

"A little inborn magic and centuries of practice, along with listening to and watching tradition Abyssal music of course."

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran
"Which Abyss? Ah mean what land/continent/world was it connected tah?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8822 on: January 12, 2014, 09:32:58 pm »

Fae-Kyle is now drinking whatever the guy had in his house. It's really good stuff as Kyle is now a bit drunk and flirting with the girls. The attention he pays to making sure to flirt with the girls all equally is rather interesting.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8823 on: January 12, 2014, 09:36:43 pm »

"That I can hardly be sure of. If it helps, we used mostly runic magic. Like the runes on my back andarms."

Bismuth approves. Natasha is amused. Thorndancer doesn't give a damn.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8824 on: January 12, 2014, 09:37:58 pm »

"That I can hardly be sure of. If it helps, we used mostly runic magic. Like the runes on my back andarms."

Bismuth approves. Natasha is amused. Thorndancer doesn't give a damn.

The Wanderer looks over her back.
"Huh, does tha phrase "Tha Fergotten Relams" ring any bells."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8825 on: January 12, 2014, 09:39:46 pm »

"Not in the slightest."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8826 on: January 12, 2014, 09:41:50 pm »

"Not in the slightest."

"Eberron, Grayhawk, Ravenloft, Lolth, Orcus, Demogorgon?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8827 on: January 12, 2014, 09:46:27 pm »

"Heard of it, no, no, heard of it, heard of it, no."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #8828 on: January 12, 2014, 09:47:08 pm »

Suddenly, a house-sized meteor, roughly teardrop-shaped and burning with a sickly-looking green flame lights the sky.

It continues to fall, eventually embedding itself in the side of a mountain, the sound of its impact spreading over thousands of miles, the dust cloud shooting high into the sky from its impact.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8829 on: January 12, 2014, 09:47:12 pm »

"Heard of it, no, no, heard of it, heard of it, no."

"So, y'all from Eberron?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8830 on: January 12, 2014, 09:50:22 pm »

Florencio spies the impact through his railgun.
"Son of a bitch..."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8831 on: January 12, 2014, 09:52:32 pm »

Kyle has given up on flirting with Thorndancer and instead is trying to get her to try what he's been drinking.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8832 on: January 12, 2014, 09:53:34 pm »

The Wanderer looks over.
"Dadgum! This place is gettin' excitin'."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8833 on: January 12, 2014, 09:55:50 pm »

"I did not say that."
 She also notices the dramatic and raises an eyebrow.

Thorndancer does drink it because eh.

Aqua goes to poke at the impactor!

[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8834 on: January 12, 2014, 09:59:04 pm »

Florencio tries to inspect the crater as well as he can from that distance.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 587 588 [589] 590 591 ... 919