Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 568 569 [570] 571 572 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 521353 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #8535 on: January 11, 2014, 10:27:24 pm »

UPWARDS.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8536 on: January 11, 2014, 10:28:47 pm »

UPWARDS.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran
MARIE used CLMB.

NEW ROOM

EXITS NORTH SOUTH WEST EAST DOWN.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8537 on: January 11, 2014, 10:30:20 pm »

WEST.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8538 on: January 11, 2014, 10:31:05 pm »

WEST.
EXIT out of DUNGEON.

MCCLAY has RUN OUT of IDEAS.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8539 on: January 11, 2014, 10:31:55 pm »

GOD DAMNIT.

:I

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8540 on: January 11, 2014, 10:32:35 pm »

Kyle continues to watch TV since I want to seem like I'm involved in the thread.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8541 on: January 11, 2014, 10:33:06 pm »

GOD DAMNIT.

:I

This is what happens when you try to do adventures at night using a stupid gimmick, you get burned out fucking quick.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8542 on: January 11, 2014, 10:35:07 pm »

Natasha watches with Kyle cuz eh.

Aww, poor Clay.

"WEll, that was fast."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8543 on: January 11, 2014, 10:36:24 pm »

Natasha watches with Kyle cuz eh.

Aww, poor Clay.

"WEll, that was fast."

"Yeah."
"Eyyup."
Eric flags down another taxi.
"This relationship is gonna kill my wallet."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8544 on: January 11, 2014, 10:37:22 pm »

"Not my fault you insist on paying."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8545 on: January 11, 2014, 10:38:25 pm »

"Not my fault you insist on paying."

"Goddamn instilled family values..."
Eric grumbles a bit as they head back to the Inn.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8546 on: January 11, 2014, 10:41:29 pm »

"Which one of us has been trying to beat those out of you?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8547 on: January 11, 2014, 10:43:18 pm »

"Which one of us has been trying to beat those out of you?"

"You, its just hard to let go sometimes. And this is our stop."
Everyone presumably files out of the car.

The Wanderer heads to the front desk.
"Hello, anyone here?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8548 on: January 11, 2014, 10:45:23 pm »

Eric suddenly finds a lot of money.

Kyle looks confused as the 12 of coins disappears.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8549 on: January 11, 2014, 10:45:52 pm »

Marie goes and chills! woo!

Natasha doesn't notice.

Pages: 1 ... 568 569 [570] 571 572 ... 919