Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 564 565 [566] 567 568 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 521297 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #8475 on: January 11, 2014, 07:31:46 pm »

Nothing but the city they were in in the north and west.

To the south, there's the old arena, small settlement and the street where the Royal Oak and Coffee Beam were.

To the east, forests and mountains.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8476 on: January 11, 2014, 07:32:25 pm »

Marie casts a Weirdness Censor (1d10= 9) so she can do something very naughty in Eric's direction. Nothing quite fade-to-black worthy, mind you, but just stuff designed to see just how much blush she can get  out of him.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran
"Aeradglkdfahlajf"
Eric turns red as hell. He also isn't really speaking properly.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8477 on: January 11, 2014, 07:33:37 pm »

Lucinda peers closer, what were the forests and mountains like?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8478 on: January 11, 2014, 07:34:39 pm »

Lucinda peers closer, what were the forests and mountains like?
Temperate, green, and rough.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8479 on: January 11, 2014, 07:35:25 pm »

SUffice to say Marie does more of the same. :I

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8480 on: January 11, 2014, 07:39:42 pm »

SUffice to say Marie does more of the same. :I

Eric stares for a few seconds before going "Fuck it". He then leans in and kisses Marie.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8481 on: January 11, 2014, 07:41:44 pm »

Marie provides a weirdness-censor-aided fade to black!

At least it ENDS in a reasonable location. :I

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8482 on: January 11, 2014, 07:43:16 pm »

It ends in a bed in the Inn.
"I thought you said it was too early in the relationship to do this~"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8483 on: January 11, 2014, 07:43:47 pm »

"What do you think of the view?"

Silica looks for where to go next.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8484 on: January 11, 2014, 07:44:33 pm »

"I'm boooored. Besides, as a being of spirit, physical relationships are not that important to me~"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8485 on: January 11, 2014, 07:45:10 pm »

"I'm boooored. Besides, as a being of spirit, physical relationships are not that important to me~"

Eric shrugs.
"I suppose."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8486 on: January 11, 2014, 07:48:09 pm »

"What do you think of the view?"

Silica looks for where to go next.
Daeron has already trudged off towards the beaten path.

"...it's beautiful."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8487 on: January 11, 2014, 07:48:13 pm »

Marie chuckles and proceeds to stretch out and look nice etc etc.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8488 on: January 11, 2014, 08:58:31 pm »

Marie chuckles and proceeds to stretch out and look nice etc etc.

Eric admires her before getting out of bed and begins to put his clothes on.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8489 on: January 11, 2014, 09:02:12 pm »

Marie does the same because eh!

Pages: 1 ... 564 565 [566] 567 568 ... 919