Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 557 558 [559] 560 561 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 521154 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #8370 on: January 11, 2014, 03:57:50 pm »

Kyle is smiling. And also slightly worried about the fact he probably got her pregnant.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8371 on: January 11, 2014, 04:05:23 pm »

"Ehhh, a little."

Yuki releases Eric and tilts her head at Marie.

Gaston gets glomped by Sapphira. Hi there.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran
"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."
Eric hangs his head.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8372 on: January 11, 2014, 04:18:10 pm »

Look Kyle, you're lucky Twi's posting at all right now.

Marie patpats Eric with a chuckle. Yuki is still kind of confused.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8373 on: January 11, 2014, 04:27:06 pm »

Look Kyle, you're lucky Twi's posting at all right now.

Marie patpats Eric with a chuckle. Yuki is still kind of confused.

"Fuuuuuuuuck. I can understand if you just want me to leave."
Eric prepares to get up.
((Also: you feeling okay Twi?))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8374 on: January 11, 2014, 04:27:53 pm »

((O NOES
TWI FEELING BAD?
GLOMPS MUST BE ADMINISTERED))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8375 on: January 11, 2014, 04:38:28 pm »

((I'm just working :P))
"Hehe, naaaah. You're fine. Still seem interesting enough, and it's not like I was here for your cash or title in the first place."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8376 on: January 11, 2014, 04:42:39 pm »

((I'm just working :P))
"Hehe, naaaah. You're fine. Still seem interesting enough, and it's not like I was here for your cash or title in the first place."

"R-Really? You still care about me even if I don't actually live like a true member of a noble house?"
Eric looks both astonished and really fucking happy.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8377 on: January 11, 2014, 04:43:38 pm »

Silica tries to catch up to Daeron.

"Closing early today? Any reason for it?"
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 04:51:14 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8378 on: January 11, 2014, 04:49:21 pm »

"Yes, but may I ask what pit of hell you got THOSE expectations from? "

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8379 on: January 11, 2014, 04:49:34 pm »

Isaac looks for Medea.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8380 on: January 11, 2014, 04:52:16 pm »

((Oh god, Twi's avatar on my phone spins at hyper speed.))
Kyle starts whislting. Kind of waiting for Xan to start the plot.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8381 on: January 11, 2014, 04:52:22 pm »

"Yes, but may I ask what pit of hell you got THOSE expectations from? "

"Where I come from your lineage is everything. You have to act like a noble even if your a beggar if your from a long standing house. The half-fae have to be flitty as fuck and everyone expects the son of a mage to be a mage. Its just how things go in the para-natural community."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #8382 on: January 11, 2014, 04:53:30 pm »

((Oh god, Twi's avatar on my phone spins at hyper speed.))
Kyle starts whislting. Kind of waiting for Xan to start the plot.
In 2 days shall it do.
Because long work shifts.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8383 on: January 11, 2014, 04:56:23 pm »

((Hehehe. :3))

"... Honestly, I'm surprised anyone would care enough to even be slightly miffed if you didn't just slavishly act like your birth suggests you 'should' act."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8384 on: January 11, 2014, 05:00:02 pm »

((Hehehe. :3))

"... Honestly, I'm surprised anyone would care enough to even be slightly miffed if you didn't just slavishly act like your birth suggests you 'should' act."

Eric frowns.
"Its really important, your bloodline gives you power depending on which supernatural your descended from or what your lineage was blessed with. You have to uphold the honor of your bloodline and do what people expect someone coming from the lineage to do."
Pages: 1 ... 557 558 [559] 560 561 ... 919