Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 529 530 [531] 532 533 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 520652 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #7950 on: January 08, 2014, 08:56:54 pm »

"Well at least Druids can be replaced I suppose."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7951 on: January 08, 2014, 08:58:32 pm »

Thorndancer nods, standing up and giving a curtsy.
"I ssssuppose. I am Thorndancer. It'sss a pleasure to meet you."

"You're pretty decent yourself."

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

Kyle bows in his seat while fluttering his wings slightly.
"And it is a pleasure to meet one as interesting as you. Do you mind if I may ask you more questions about you and your species? In return I will answer questions you pose me to the best of my ability."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7952 on: January 08, 2014, 08:58:40 pm »

Thorndancer nods, standing up and giving a curtsy.
"I ssssuppose. I am Thorndancer. It'sss a pleasure to meet you."

"You're pretty decent yourself."

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran
"Thank you, also we should probably get back. The others will wonder where we went, also this party isn't as good as the ones in Underspire. Jack 'o' The Shadows could throw a damn good party."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7953 on: January 08, 2014, 09:01:46 pm »

"I will lisssten and ansssswer as long as I am willing."

"It's not like they're our party members, y'know. And I also like to think I know how to party. Save that for another time though.
But eh. I'm up for whatever~"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7954 on: January 08, 2014, 09:03:48 pm »

"Fair enough. May I ask exactly how advanced your race is from a technological standpoint?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7955 on: January 08, 2014, 09:08:21 pm »

"Lets see how much you know. How many human kingdoms can you name? How many Orc clans? How many dragonflights and aspects?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7956 on: January 08, 2014, 09:09:51 pm »

"Not very. Mosssst are tribal sssavagesss without technology to sssspeak of. What we have, we mostly got from other ssspecies."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7957 on: January 08, 2014, 09:13:03 pm »

Kyle nods.
"And judging by your previous acts you mostly act as a predator species to to them. Have there been cases of Florans ignoring or even making peace with others not of their kind?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7958 on: January 08, 2014, 09:15:06 pm »

"I will lisssten and ansssswer as long as I am willing."

"It's not like they're our party members, y'know. And I also like to think I know how to party. Save that for another time though.
But eh. I'm up for whatever~"

"I mean if you want to stay thats fine, I'm up for whatever."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7959 on: January 08, 2014, 09:16:02 pm »

"I probably forgot a few but, Gilneas got overrun, Lordaeron got turned by poor food safety, Stormwind is the only one not fucked up. Bronze, Green, Black as well if they count. Nozdormu, Ysera and there was a magic aspect that became insane."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7960 on: January 08, 2014, 09:17:24 pm »

"A few. Mostly the Glitch, since we can't eat them. Robotsss."

Marie shrugs and pulls Eric off into the night~

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7961 on: January 08, 2014, 09:19:09 pm »

She does so. In broad daylight. In the morning. That's a very peculiar night she has there :P

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7962 on: January 08, 2014, 09:19:59 pm »

Kyle nods.
"So... has there ever been an attempt recorded between two species to try and, ahem, merge?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7963 on: January 08, 2014, 09:21:59 pm »

"A few. Mostly the Glitch, since we can't eat them. Robotsss."

Eric is quite happily pulled off into the day. Twi gets to decide what happens next.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7964 on: January 08, 2014, 09:22:10 pm »

The Tauren nods slightly.

"That would be Malygos. He lead the Blue Dragonflight. The other flight I haven't mentioned is the Red Dragonflight. Their aspect is Alexstraza, the lifebinder, queen of all dragons."
Pages: 1 ... 529 530 [531] 532 533 ... 919