Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 520354 times)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #2730 on: October 22, 2013, 07:53:40 pm »

"Nice to meet you!"
Catherine smiles, and does something bowlike as well.

"Well, I come from a cold land, far to the north, of my world. It is a bleak place, to be honest."
"As for me? A remote world, called Aurora. Although, I haven't been there in a long time... I really live more in this one... academy, for people with skills like mine."
"Skills like yours?"
"I'm a Psionic, in case you were wondering."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: October 22, 2013, 07:59:34 pm »

Aqua hugs Jason again.
Nanoha chuckles at Catherine's enthusiasm.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha'

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: October 22, 2013, 08:01:43 pm »

Jason hugs back.
"So you're a Naga? Well, I have to say, you're honestly much more beautiful than some of the others I've seen..."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: October 22, 2013, 08:05:16 pm »

"I do appreciate it. Not everyone respects me. Most come around, though, attracted or otherwise."
She smiles brightly.
"Nice to know that my value as a person is enough to overcome my unusual species.~"

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha'

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: October 22, 2013, 08:06:54 pm »

"I count myself as another species. Or well, at least, a sub species of humans. I'm too different."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: October 22, 2013, 08:07:32 pm »

Florencio decides that it's safe enough to take off his armor. Then again, it won't offer that much protection with most of its systems offline anyway. He has a slightly confident and gentlemanly air about him. He has brown hair is worn in a unmemorable style along with grey eyes. He is tall and has a thin build with light-colored skin. He's wearing a gray set of clothes with sporadic tinges of other colors. It's somewhere between a suit and something that an alchemist would presumably wear in some sort of light-hearted fantasy literature. He takes out a matching, curving staff from the armor before neatly dissembling the modular armor and placing out of the way.

"Naga? What exactly is one of those? There seems to be a slight language barrier for me here..."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: October 22, 2013, 08:09:08 pm »

"Ehh, you're a race, or a person with a disability, or something like autism. Also, a naga is a snake person, not unlike Aqua there."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: October 22, 2013, 08:09:31 pm »

"You seem nice enough. The Naga where come from are quite mean to non-Naga though."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: October 22, 2013, 08:10:02 pm »

The figure has been climbing Az-Sho's mountain for several hours now. With every step, the air grows hotter. The mountain grows steeper. And yet the figure climbs on, driven by some purpose, some force to reach the top.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: October 22, 2013, 08:10:53 pm »

"Race, then. Only one of my kind... Kinda odd, really. I hate myself to be completely honest."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: October 22, 2013, 08:11:41 pm »

Tasrak looks up at the volcano.

"Oi! Snake thing. If you can hear me, I'd very much like my Gryocopter back!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: October 22, 2013, 08:12:46 pm »

"Why? What's wrong about possessing idiosyncrasies?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: October 22, 2013, 08:13:06 pm »

"Well, most of my species don't interact much with others, and true, some aren't very friendly. But as a whole, I think we're alright. And why would you hate yourself? This doesn't seem to be any fault of yours."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: October 22, 2013, 08:13:20 pm »

Aqua just stretches out.

Maria thanks Selina and eats what Selina offers.
Selina looks at her cider which she had drunken very little of so far and offers it to her as well, not liking the taste too much. Selina felt pretty happy now, she was with a good friend, and a respected teacher.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: October 22, 2013, 08:14:35 pm »

Tasrak sighs. "I know the feeling. Most days I don't really feel like a Gnome. Not really. Not fully."
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 919