Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 609 610 [611] 612 613 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 521533 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #9150 on: January 17, 2014, 09:34:10 pm »

Urban fantasy works. Camille is too lazy to input Scifi.

"Hehe, I've found that~"

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9151 on: January 17, 2014, 09:35:25 pm »

Eric is all kinds of urban fantasy.

"Indeed~"
And then Eric kisses Marie right on the lips.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9152 on: January 17, 2014, 09:36:35 pm »

Marie kisses back! Much romance! Possibly fades!

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9153 on: January 17, 2014, 09:38:35 pm »

Marie kisses back! Much romance! Possibly fades!

There alllll of the fades.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #9154 on: January 17, 2014, 09:47:41 pm »

All things start with something.
In this place's case, it was the sudden duplication and crashing together of several universes, letting the slurry fuse together and cool, and then eventually some random gods wandered in and made a world to do stuff on.
Trickster has a plan, though. It's called Plan Not Boring, and it goes as such:
1. Initiate formation of Nexus, let it go until it stabilizes.
2. Create a planet relatively close to what the player entities consider familiar. Earthlike, to put a word to it.
3. Place 5 mighty states of mages equidistant from each other on the world.
4. Let them develop into civilizations spanning 1/5 of the globe each. Manipulate their politics and historical figures to do this with a minimum of fuss.
5. Make sure each one is distinct enough from the others that it'll be interesting for quests.
6. Initiate war among them, and turn the war from hot to cold after the fighting forces each state to withdraw into a massive capital city surrounded by untamed wilderness.
7. Player entities: specify a type of setting you'd like the town and such you've all been faffing about in to be in.
Urban fantasy.

You are all in the city of Fessel, great capital of the empire of stone and lightning!
It is a city packed with smells, sights, and sounds beyond description. Think of the entire city as an odd amalgamation of laboratories, crowded highrises, and bazaars of all kinds. There are always crowds in Fessel, and the smells of spices and a great variety of people are never far from nostril.
The places that were already established (the cafe, basically) are still where they were.

Trickster sits down on a chair in said cafe.
Whew. Haven't done something like that in quite a while. More tiring than I remember.
Maybe I shouldn't have recreated all those universes.
Ah well. Sleep time.

He falls up onto the ceiling and sleeps.
((All right, setting established. Now I just need a few more days for some free time and we can have aventure.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #9155 on: January 17, 2014, 09:52:34 pm »

Kyle and Kyle are drinking beer at the card. Well, Kyle is, Kyle is drinking sake.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9156 on: January 17, 2014, 10:02:45 pm »

Natasha is drinking vodka there.

After fades, much snugglecuddles.

"Bad case of loving me, eh?~"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9157 on: January 17, 2014, 10:03:53 pm »

"But can you give me the news~"
And thus a kiss on the cheek.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9158 on: January 17, 2014, 10:04:20 pm »

Kyle, the fae, walks over to Natasha and starts flirting with her in a decidedly good way.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9159 on: January 17, 2014, 10:05:11 pm »

"I am indeed a doctor!"
The kiss is returned.

Natasha is impressed by this. She is too drunk.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9160 on: January 17, 2014, 10:05:55 pm »

Kyle smiles at this.
"So, you doing anything tonight?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9161 on: January 17, 2014, 10:06:20 pm »

"I am indeed a doctor!"
The kiss is returned.

Natasha is impressed by this. She is too drunk.

"We just did that roleplay. I can do it again if you want to~ "

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9162 on: January 17, 2014, 10:07:17 pm »

Natasha responds with drunken slur. :I

"Hehehe~ Maaaaaybe~"

Marie rains kisses upon Eric.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 10:10:07 pm by Twi »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9163 on: January 17, 2014, 10:09:11 pm »

Kyle nods. He can speak drunk.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9164 on: January 17, 2014, 10:13:35 pm »

Natasha responds with drunken slur. :I

"Hehehe~ Maaaaaybe~"

Marie rains kisses upon Eric.

"I'm up for it if you are~"
Pages: 1 ... 609 610 [611] 612 613 ... 919