Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 586 587 [588] 589 590 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 521623 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #8805 on: January 12, 2014, 08:45:32 pm »

Silliness.

"I like all places, but I prefer to keep moving, see the world."

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran
"Ah also like seeing tha world, or worlds as it sometahmes may be."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8806 on: January 12, 2014, 08:46:14 pm »

"So it seems with this place."

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8807 on: January 12, 2014, 08:47:41 pm »

"So it seems with this place."

"Eyuup."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8808 on: January 12, 2014, 08:49:07 pm »

After a bit of semi-awkward silence, Ori picks up her flute and begins to play a haunting, soothing melody.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8809 on: January 12, 2014, 08:49:36 pm »

Silliness continues.

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8810 on: January 12, 2014, 08:50:02 pm »

After a bit of semi-awkward silence, Ori picks up her flute and begins to play a haunting, soothing melody.

The Wanderer listens while she plays.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8811 on: January 12, 2014, 08:50:45 pm »

Silliness accomplishes things though.

Ori continues playing for a good while.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8812 on: January 12, 2014, 08:51:21 pm »

Silliness accomplishes things though.

Ori continues playing for a good while.

The Wanderer enjoys it, he kind of likes people just doing whatever.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8813 on: January 12, 2014, 08:53:17 pm »

Not much to say here, Ori sees no reason to stop.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8814 on: January 12, 2014, 08:53:39 pm »

Not much to say here, Ori sees no reason to stop.

And The Wanderer sees no reason to stop her.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8815 on: January 12, 2014, 08:55:13 pm »

The living quarters on the zeppelin are rather sparse.

The zeppelin tips over almost sideways as a huge wind hits the side.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8816 on: January 12, 2014, 09:21:41 pm »

"Gah! What the fuck?"
Florencio draws his gun and peers around through it.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8817 on: January 12, 2014, 09:23:56 pm »

The Wanderer finally speaks up.
"Y'all must have very strong lungs miss. Also tha music is very pretty."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8818 on: January 12, 2014, 09:24:42 pm »

"Hardly, but as you can see I get by. And thank you."

Ori smiles at that.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8819 on: January 12, 2014, 09:26:05 pm »

"Hardly, but as you can see I get by. And thank you."

Ori smiles at that.

The Wanderer smiles.
"Ah might have heard somethang like it befer. Where did y'all learn yer style?"
Pages: 1 ... 586 587 [588] 589 590 ... 919