Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 585 586 [587] 588 589 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 521629 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #8790 on: January 12, 2014, 08:26:01 pm »

"What sort of engineering problem?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8791 on: January 12, 2014, 08:26:25 pm »

Sapphira tells Silica about some engineering problem and asks for help in solving it.

Ori walks into the bar. She is as loud as ever. She ends up wandering over to the Wanderer. Heh.

"Hmmm..."

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran
The Wanderer raises the brim of his hat to look at her before saying.
"Well howdy there miss, now who might you be?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8792 on: January 12, 2014, 08:27:20 pm »

Fae-Kyle is generally talking and having a good time with his traveling companions.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8793 on: January 12, 2014, 08:28:43 pm »

"Well, you see, *jargon jargon jargon and Twi can't think of one at the moment.*"

"I am The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages. Most people prefer Ori, though. Including myself."

Ori bows.

Indeed. Well, Natasha and Bismuth anyway. Thorndancer's still kinda quiet.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8794 on: January 12, 2014, 08:29:41 pm »

"Oh okay *possible confirmation/denial off her ability to assist*"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8795 on: January 12, 2014, 08:30:09 pm »

"Well, you see, *jargon jargon jargon and Twi can't think of one at the moment.*"

"I am The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages. Most people prefer Ori, though. Including myself."

Ori bows.

Indeed. Well, Natasha and Bismuth anyway. Thorndancer's still kinda quiet.

"Pretty name, though not 'xcatly ah normal one. Ah suspect y'all ain't from round these parts?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8796 on: January 12, 2014, 08:31:30 pm »

"Great, thanks! *explanation of what she can do and how she'll be compensated*"

"I hail from the Abyss, the Underdark, or simply underground. And yes, it is quite a fine name. Better suited for a landmark, of course, but then, I was a landmark."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8797 on: January 12, 2014, 08:33:10 pm »

"Great, thanks! *explanation of what she can do and how she'll be compensated*"

"I hail from the Abyss, the Underdark, or simply underground. And yes, it is quite a fine name. Better suited for a landmark, of course, but then, I was a landmark."

"Huh, can't say Ah've been ah landmark yet, though there was that one tahme in tha Anatolian Republic...Nevahmind that, how did y'all get 'ere."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8798 on: January 12, 2014, 08:35:38 pm »

"I tunneled through the earth until I found myself in this place.."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8799 on: January 12, 2014, 08:36:37 pm »

"I tunneled through the earth until I found myself in this place.."

"Must ofve been hard on yer fingers."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8800 on: January 12, 2014, 08:38:39 pm »

"Okay, sure!"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8801 on: January 12, 2014, 08:41:04 pm »

"Yay!"

Cue cartoonish rushing off to do work together or something. I dunno, this is already quite silly.

"I do not tire out so easily, and I do have a pickaxe."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8802 on: January 12, 2014, 08:41:38 pm »

Cue completely out of character speech and something or other.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8803 on: January 12, 2014, 08:42:12 pm »

"Yay!"

Cue cartoonish rushing off to do work together or something. I dunno, this is already quite silly.

"I do not tire out so easily, and I do have a pickaxe."

"Eh, Ah suppose. Y'all liking this place better than where y'all were befer?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8804 on: January 12, 2014, 08:44:04 pm »

Silliness.

"I like all places, but I prefer to keep moving, see the world."

Pages: 1 ... 585 586 [587] 588 589 ... 919