Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 714 715 [716] 717 718 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 519592 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #10725 on: March 10, 2014, 05:24:31 pm »

"Polite. I am Professor Olio Rasmus, of the Glitch." Olio bows to Ori.

"Uh...hello...."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10726 on: March 10, 2014, 05:27:42 pm »

"Glitch, huh? I'm an Abyssal, though I can't say I've heard of a Glitch in my life."

"...Hello."
Nanoha goes back to reading her tome.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10727 on: March 10, 2014, 05:31:14 pm »

((So this is a thing. Okay, hope you guys don't mind me joining.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10728 on: March 10, 2014, 05:35:12 pm »

"Curious. What is an Abyssal?"

"Uh...could I get you some coffee or..."

((Updated the tropes page a bit, mostly about Daeron, Yukari and Cullodus.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10729 on: March 10, 2014, 05:41:09 pm »

"An underground dweller in the shape of myself. ...well, alright, I'm a statue of an abyssal."

Nanoha shrugs.
"If you want."

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10730 on: March 10, 2014, 05:42:18 pm »

Yukari does so! Yeah.

"In awe. So, if a statue of you was made, then surely the model must have been a hero. Very curious. Do you take after them?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10731 on: March 10, 2014, 05:43:39 pm »

"At times."
Ori takes out her flute and plays a haunting refrain.

Nanoha sips coffee.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10732 on: March 10, 2014, 05:47:26 pm »

Yukari sips coffee next to her.
"Nice to meet you...I'm Yukari."

"Intrigued. Your world seems interesting. Is there more you can say about it?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10733 on: March 10, 2014, 05:50:02 pm »

"Why yes~"
Ori talks to Olio about her world of underground-ness, runes and magitek. Given that Elf's been in pretty much everything Ori's been in, he should have a decent idea here.

"Nanoha."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10734 on: March 10, 2014, 05:51:22 pm »

Olio listens in awe. In his world, he only heard of such things in fairytales....and the odd, supernatural weapons he found. Of course, they weren't magic, right? He could explain most of them with technology.

Or could he?

"What're you reading?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10735 on: March 10, 2014, 05:54:42 pm »

"I too, am magic, by the way."
Orichalcum shows off the glowing runes on her arm and back.

"Spellbook."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10736 on: March 10, 2014, 05:56:24 pm »

"Intrigued. Show me magic. In my world.....magical weapons are seemingly common, but often the product of advanced weaponry left over by the Precursors the Avians tell of."

"Seems....interesting..."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10737 on: March 10, 2014, 05:59:47 pm »

Ori nods and starts to flap her wings, the glow on her arm intensifying as she lifts her rather hefty weight into the air.

Nanoha whispers a few words of broken Japanese and summons a certain semi-corporeal meido creature!

Said meido bows and commences cleaning stuff.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10738 on: March 10, 2014, 06:01:23 pm »

Olio claps.
"Amazed. I have only achieved similar feats with advanced mechanisms replicating bird's wings, and yet such flight could be achieved with little effort by true mages..."

There isn't really much to clean: Yukari and Fuuka kept the place clean while nobody visited.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10739 on: March 10, 2014, 06:03:23 pm »

"I'm glad you approve. My species can fly to some extent on their own, but I am far too dense for such a feat."

Where are they exactly?

Anyways, Nanoha talks to the Meido in quiet Japanese.

Pages: 1 ... 714 715 [716] 717 718 ... 919