Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 696 697 [698] 699 700 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 519848 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #10455 on: February 09, 2014, 08:38:24 pm »

Thorn nods. Combining is had.

"Italian?"

"Good to know, though be more respectful."
Miko waves. Meh.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 08:43:41 pm by Twi »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10456 on: February 09, 2014, 08:40:31 pm »

"Okay, let's go then!"
And thus they go!

"BLUH, AS IF I GAVE FUCK!"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10457 on: February 09, 2014, 08:41:55 pm »

Indeed, they go off to the Italian diner!

"Ugh...so vulgar."
Maria smiles wryly.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #10458 on: February 09, 2014, 08:46:18 pm »

Much combining is had.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10459 on: February 09, 2014, 09:04:12 pm »

Ughhhh, that took forever...
Indeed, where to my mortal friend?
The city? The narrator appears to be leaving us alone.
Well don't tally, go already.
Crack-a-lack-a

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10460 on: February 10, 2014, 01:20:30 am »

Indeed, they go off to the Italian diner!

"Ugh...so vulgar."
Maria smiles wryly.

"HEH, FUCK YOU!"

And thus they go to have a nice dinner.

The Wanderer eventually wanders into Diana while helping around the city.
"Well howdy."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10461 on: February 10, 2014, 02:24:13 am »

Silica begins helping people on the zeppelin, if they surpass the weight limit, she transmutes them with a reversible procedure that turns them into strengthened aerogel.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10462 on: February 10, 2014, 10:12:08 am »

Seems Marie has some very nice memories of Italian. And likes making some more. :3

Maria rolls her eyes playfully.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #10463 on: February 10, 2014, 10:28:38 am »

Kyle is... oh, that's fire.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10464 on: February 10, 2014, 02:34:06 pm »

Seems Marie has some very nice memories of Italian. And likes making some more. :3

Maria rolls her eyes playfully.

Eric enjoys eating food and whatever Marie wants to do to him. He probably tries to talk about Italian demi-gods before Marie cuts him off.

Angerus galres.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10465 on: February 10, 2014, 04:20:09 pm »

Marie does indeed do stuff to him. Naughty stuff and also talky stuff.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #10466 on: February 10, 2014, 08:18:55 pm »

Tobias looks places! He looks kinda sketchy.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10467 on: February 10, 2014, 09:21:17 pm »

Marie does indeed do stuff to him. Naughty stuff and also talky stuff.

Eric enjoys the shit out of it.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10468 on: February 10, 2014, 09:32:58 pm »

"Hmmm~ I'd call this date successful, wouldn't you? Tasty food, some nice talk and some nice fun~"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10469 on: February 10, 2014, 09:34:04 pm »

"Hmmm~ I'd call this date successful, wouldn't you? Tasty food, some nice talk and some nice fun~"

Eric pants.
"Y-Yeah..."
Pages: 1 ... 696 697 [698] 699 700 ... 919