- 0 (0%)
zone 3
- 0 (0%)
zone 4
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 22, 2013, 10:15:59 am

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 39

Author Topic: Old style succession game, Fliermanor Revive. Dream-wings freeze fast.  (Read 51009 times)

Sheaim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Old style succession game, Fliermanor Revive. Dream-wings freeze fast.
« Reply #480 on: January 08, 2014, 09:21:41 am »

Holy...

That Administrator won that battle?

'Couse it sure looks like it.
That buddy is my hero xD

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 08, 2014, 02:48:10 pm »

He didnt win it but he did fight it off leaving the beast wounded, till a swords dwarf with silver sword came up and killed it in one strike.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 08, 2014, 06:15:40 pm »

Bokaza im sorry to say but you ... :'( died. You went down facing a FB nightjay with your pet war polar bear. Not joking the thing took the might of the whole military and hunters to take it down. Im almost down with turn then i will start posting.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 08, 2014, 08:43:21 pm »

I'm scared to ask to become the best swordsdwarf you got... Last time I murdered half the fortress by myself :o
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 08, 2014, 09:20:31 pm »

I'm scared to ask to become the best swordsdwarf you got... Last time I murdered half the fortress by myself :o
Your a Herbalist (Sorry but i had to pick your guys people because i have a turn coming up in charmcrafted.) so sorry its kinda the opposite of your last guy but on the bright side your a high master herbalist.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 08, 2014, 09:22:23 pm »

Your a Herbalist (Sorry but i had to pick your guys people because i have a turn coming up in charmcrafted.) so sorry its kinda the opposite of your last guy but on the bright side your a high master herbalist.
Shove me in the army when I get useless :P Make me become the great killer that I am! *insane laughter*

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 08, 2014, 10:18:30 pm »

Shove me in the army when I get useless :P Make me become the great killer that I am! *insane laughter*
Gotcha but what Fb made the blister crap because the dwarfs socks are now becoming torn and  useless causing mass blister feet and new damm FB im on my 4th to 5th this turn.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 07:07:11 am by danmanthedog »

Bokaza

• Bay Watcher
  • Forts lost: A lot
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 09, 2014, 05:51:56 am »

Bokaza im sorry to say but you ... :'( died. You went down facing a FB nightjay with your pet war polar bear. Not joking the thing took the might of the whole military and hunters to take it down. Im almost down with turn then i will start posting.
And here I thought being a administrator improved my chances of survival... ohh well... I'll dwarf myself when my turn comes.
Ah, RL. The only true slayer of fortresses.
A vile force of Reality has arrived!

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 09, 2014, 11:01:54 am »

Methinks we need to have a heavy duty leather facility... Or the biggest pig tail farm you can fit inside our fortress. Mass clothing industries work quite well, and they're required after 5 or so years, not including military service, and other clothing damaging problems

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 09, 2014, 12:02:50 pm »

Half?? You, if you include the tantrum dead, killed an entire fort by yourself, Highmax. All except Blademan, who was later sent screaming and ravening into the void whilst in bed. There are none left who even know you...one way or another, you killed them all. The current Dwarves can only look at the huge pile of dead in shock and wonderment.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 09, 2014, 02:14:23 pm »

Well i bought up a huge amount of socks shoes from the humans so we might be okey ecept for the dumb miner who is just running around in a cloak and pants. I also am making a golden tomb for the souls of our greatest warriors so even armok him self cant touch them.

Bokaza

• Bay Watcher
  • Forts lost: A lot
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 10, 2014, 04:06:59 pm »

Well i bought up a huge amount of socks shoes from the humans so we might be okey ecept for the dumb miner who is just running around in a cloak and pants. I also am making a golden tomb for the souls of our greatest warriors so even armok him self cant touch them.
You do know that human equipment has "large" name for a reason. Most dwarfs can't wear them because they are too large.
Ah, RL. The only true slayer of fortresses.
A vile force of Reality has arrived!

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 10, 2014, 05:57:29 pm »

You do know that human equipment has "large" name for a reason. Most dwarfs can't wear them because they are too large.
I know but for some odd  reason they only had dwarf sized socks and shoes. It was strange also we have a baron, im done with the turn and will start posting journal soon and also we have a dwarf metal smith who is very hurt and has been in a coma for about most of my turn.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 10, 2014, 09:19:20 pm »

Well the metal smith lost his year long battle with all broken limps, Today is a sad day for all dwarfs.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 11, 2014, 01:50:13 pm »

I'm gonna jut do a pot imported things that happened in my turn. Sorry i know you want a journal but i gave projects due ha.

Forgotten beasts that came.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also this is the guy who killed bokaza
Artifacts
We also most had a metal smith do a mood but he got bugged because.. well here look for your self.

Other things that happened.
Ambushes,
Dwarf Traders left before trade. Human were fine.
Baron

Here is the stocks and what the fort looks like outside.

Well good luck to the next person. I left some notes for some stuff in the fort but one thing is for certian remove the bridge and make new one because of the frozen beast extract is there.
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=8311heres the save.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 39