- 0 (0%)
zone 3
- 0 (0%)
zone 4
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 22, 2013, 10:15:59 am

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39

Author Topic: Old style succession game, Fliermanor Revive. Dream-wings freeze fast.  (Read 51108 times)

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DFFD won't do images tho - just download links.
Also, the [*url]...[*url] shows the text of the link, so if you'd rather use a hyperlink like this, just use the format of <*a href="URL here">linky word/phrase<*/a>, (deleting the *asterisks*).
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

Snow Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can't wait for the save Dan!

Let the !!Ñ FUN Ñ!! begin.
"Wait why are there bone golems in my dinning room?"

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I tryed DFFD and it wont let me pot the save. my save is in a folder called region 1. alitte help please.

Edit- i got forget this post.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 01:46:27 pm by danmanthedog »

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 04:35:20 pm by danmanthedog »

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Was the fort attacked by an ambush, or did a random zombie just wander in?
And we were this close to yet another victim of Gnorm, the Overseer Killer.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Random zombie attack not siege but after killed first zombie 3 others came to life so maybe necromancer so i would seal off front of fort with wall till hes found.

Snow Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Wvell m'lads! Ya herd ol' Dan I'm in charge o' dis mudhole naw!"

"Da sun haz burnt zee svahnna to ay dustay crisp! Wve won't find no wvater up 'ere, wve must dig deeper for water m'lads. If mah memories serv meh raight, clean cool wvater alwvays runs thru ze mushroom forests in zee underdark. Ay don't care eef ze caverns ar' filled to ze brim wvif blind crocadiles n' scruffy trolls-- Ay wvil jam 'eir skullz throu deir brainz eef need be, now strike ze earth!"

Snow cancelled the strip mining operation in favor of a more urgent goal: water. There were ore-less ways to deal with the greenskin plague but without water the outpost wouldn't last. The miner reprimanded whoever cried about random skeletal woodland animals harshly after having bravely dispatched one himself.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

'Stupif distraczions' he disregarded them as and merely ordered the closing of a hole near the cellar with wooden planks and designated an area of the fort as a panic room where every dwarf should head at the sound of the alarm horn.

But alas the undead situation was indeed graver than it seemed.

The dwarves that were attacked claimed to have seen a human sneaking in the shadows commanding the rotting bones to rise against the living. There was a Necromancer in Fliemanor!

"Stanf guard ofer zat dump!" Fenrir ordered the militia to guard the boneyard.

"'Nd make sure ze stupif bones stay still 'n dead!" But the Necromancer snuck past the recruits' inexperienced eyes and soon the whole boneyard came back alive.

Outnumbered and poorly armored they stood little chance against a dozen or so skeletons rising all at once and the animated skin of a great horse. It took down Catten the sworddwarf immediately,  breaking both his legs so he was mobbed and killed by the undead. Unable to save their companion and barely escaping with their own lives Tevish and Camera fled uphill to the fortress entrance where the rangers awaited with readied crossbows. The undead charged, but at different speeds depending on the deterioration (or complete absence) of their limbs. They went in one by one and were defeated by the two soldiers and the hail of bolts. Catten's broken body had crawled onto the scorched grassy hill to join the battle against his own companions but it too had fallen and now lied motionless besides the other corpses.

Fliermanor's first battle had been won, but at the terrible price of a sworddwarf's and an innocent baby's life; the baby had probably been lost in the confusion and found by the unliving. Snow Fenrir himself carved a graveyard out of the granite where the poor souls would be put to rest.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 02:19:23 pm by Snow Fenrir »

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If the fortress gets destroyed before a lot of people have their turn I will start up a new forum and try a new on but starting with the person whose turn was on the list next. If its okay with you guys/gals

Snow Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

nah we just lost an unnamed dwarf so far.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What was he or she?

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

You can throw me on the list now, and I eagerly await the hilarity that ensues with the zombies 8)

Also, nice pun fenrir
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your are already on the list and you turn is next after snow high :D.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Er, can I be dorfed as the torturing animal dissector? I sense a good story for my dorf when my turn comes :D
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Snow Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Updated. Wow that was a lot of !!fun!! going on for just being the first half of spring!

Th4DwArfY1: animal dissector, done.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Poor catten he/she wil be missed dearly. how are the dwarfs they throwing tantrums yet?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39