Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

FEF2 Extended Edition?

Yas pls, for extra epicness and plot and FEF1 lore connections!
Nah, we had enough and this game should end with Julius' coronation.

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 543

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2), OOC Thread. ~FIN~  (Read 357184 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2), OOC Thread. Back on RP track.
« Reply #4005 on: March 23, 2014, 08:31:51 am »

post or ill make a turn without you by tomorrow :v

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4006 on: March 23, 2014, 08:44:49 am »

Imma do FFS's suggestion so I can at least use mugs. Good thing I kept a naming scheme with them.

Edit to avoid double posting: Dang, no crit. Would of put the ghoul in death range of our non-mages.

If my counter hits when it comes to get me, I can slap it with my boarding axe.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4007 on: March 23, 2014, 10:39:50 am »

Who's actions are we still missing?

@BMM: Sounds like a plan, all yours then.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4008 on: March 23, 2014, 11:01:47 am »

Not sure without checking, but I'm betting Furtuka and possibly Crimson :v
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4009 on: March 23, 2014, 12:49:03 pm »

Checked, they're who we're waiting on. Last I recall, Crimson works long hours and can't come here during weekends however, so I don't expect something from him until hours from now. Unsure on Furtuka.

More Edits To Not Double Post: Whoever goes after the treasure is gonna be harried by the gargoyles. Who has two chest keys? The ghouls and eye drop them if I recall. Griff killed the eye, Fezzina killed... One or two ghouls? I know at least one. Sheldon killed one, two with this one, I think.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 04:43:43 pm by Xanmyral »

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4011 on: March 23, 2014, 07:54:29 pm »

Sorry for being late- for future reference if I'm not around on weekends, feel completely free to move for me.

Also has it been established whether we're going to follow the later book rule for performances? (Where the performer can buff an unmoved player to give them a double turn?) The moving paradox that happened earlier kinda muddled things =\

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4012 on: March 23, 2014, 07:55:15 pm »

More Edits To Not Double Post: Whoever goes after the treasure is gonna be harried by the gargoyles. Who has two chest keys? The ghouls and eye drop them if I recall. Griff killed the eye, Fezzina killed... One or two ghouls? I know at least one. Sheldon killed one, two with this one, I think.
Guess Griff should go then. At least he'll move quickly and deal effective damage in return.

Sorry for being late- for future reference if I'm not around on weekends, feel completely free to move for me.

Also has it been established whether we're going to follow the later book rule for performances? (Where the performer can buff an unmoved player to give them a double turn?) The moving paradox that happened earlier kinda muddled things =\
Yes, you can buff an unmoved player to give them a double-move.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4014 on: March 23, 2014, 08:52:37 pm »

Could of been worse, you could of missed a ninety five percent chance to hit. This is gonna cause congestion however because of single halls. Thank goodness this isn't a timed mission.

Anyway, Sirus, how many chest keys you have? You killed the eye so I think that means you have one at the least (I'm guessing here because I need to hunt down the stat page for my phone), so you can take Fezzina's and go. May be good to travel with someone in case however, to avoid possible traps.

If you rescue someone, they will pop out if you get downed so they can get you back up and can act as a secondary inventory if needed. Your PS makes it harder for you to go down if carrying someone anyhow (also guessing, but I think your PS is increased EVA if rescuing).

Edit: Found the stat page. Seems only Ghoul E had a chest key, along with the eye, so while I was incorrect with them all having it, I was right with suggesting Griff take Fezzina's.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 08:57:15 pm by Xanmyral »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4015 on: March 23, 2014, 08:54:08 pm »

Oops, yes, I should have noted that Griff got the Eye's chest key, and only one of the ghouls has one. The enemy statsheet is updated to reflect this.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4016 on: March 23, 2014, 08:58:04 pm »

@ Xan: Yeah, if you don't mind I'd like to take Fezzina along. She can counterattack gargoyles through the walls, she has one of the keys, she has a support with Griff, and you are correct: improved Evade when Griff is rescuing someone. Plus Griff has Savior so his stats aren't nerfed at all while rescuing.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4017 on: March 23, 2014, 09:04:57 pm »

Wait... Isn't the floor cut open where I wanted to go? As in, there is no actual floor there?
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4018 on: March 23, 2014, 09:05:32 pm »

No problem with me Sirus, and she actually has an extra key if, for whatever reason, is needed. Fezzina isn't as needed up ahead, all the enemies are as resistant to melee as magic.

@FFS: Normally I'd say I should of looked at posts after the one I'm editing to make sure it is needed, but I'm honestly not sure if I started editing before that post, I'm slow at this phone typing.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4019 on: March 23, 2014, 09:09:45 pm »

Wait... Isn't the floor cut open where I wanted to go? As in, there is no actual floor there?

Yes. The space 2 tiles north of you (your original destination) is a hole to the same open air around the castle. I did say it was a flying castle.
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 543