Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

FEF2 Extended Edition?

Yas pls, for extra epicness and plot and FEF1 lore connections!
Nah, we had enough and this game should end with Julius' coronation.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 543

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2), OOC Thread. ~FIN~  (Read 356327 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2), OOC Thread. IT HAS BEGUN!
« Reply #915 on: August 31, 2013, 11:09:43 pm »

Considering the waitlisters are all entered as trainees, that seems a bit unlikely.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: August 31, 2013, 11:10:52 pm »

Dang, that's actually pretty darn useful then, one knight can hog five squares then. Get yourself a javelin and you're good to go.

Yeah, that's why I said maybe. I'm not sure really, to be honest, so it may be perfectly fine. Reason I'm wondering is that I think one of us also entered information if in the case they arrive as a first class, and it was denied. Granted, I may be confused there so beats me.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: August 31, 2013, 11:13:18 pm »

Also, what's with the avatar, Xan? Picking up Java skillz for school/personal enjoyment? Might want to also pick up something else on the side...

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: August 31, 2013, 11:17:21 pm »

Erg, I've not seen that. College courses and all, I've been slacking pretty badly on my coding over the summer. I've heard Python is easy to pick up and very similar to Java, may give that spin in my free time.

Avatar because I was getting tired of the old one, honestly. I figured it went well with new under-avatar-text because java for java.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: August 31, 2013, 11:21:34 pm »

Ah, cool. I'm taking a Java course this semester, too, but mostly just to get one last cheap credit before transfer. FEF High was all Python, so I can attest to its general ease of use.

If you want to go a different route, now's definitely the time to learn javascript. Definitely not like the other things above, but you'd find its syntax comfortable, and with the HTML <canvas> element picking up popularity, I'm probably going to drop flash coding eventually.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: August 31, 2013, 11:33:13 pm »

@Sirus: Grifen is adurble. Sheila will likely make her a surrogate little sister. Possibly forcefully.
Everything about Grifen has been carefully calculated for maximal adurblness.
</not entirely an exaggeration>

But hey, that could be an interesting dynamic. Sheila and Grifen form a surrogate sistership while both have the possibility to go after Leo. It'd be interesting to see if they could all remain friendly in that situation.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: August 31, 2013, 11:37:12 pm »

But hey, that could be an interesting dynamic. Sheila and Grifen form a surrogate sistership while both have the possibility to go after Leo. It'd be interesting to see if Leo could patch things up between them so he gets a friendly harem.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: August 31, 2013, 11:37:41 pm »

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll definitely check both of those out. I'm probably going to check out C# while I'm at it, heard good things and I've messed around with C++ a bit before so the syntax probably won't be too much of a change.

More on topic, dang that is some fast shipping there, haha. We FedEx now?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: August 31, 2013, 11:39:20 pm »

But hey, that could be an interesting dynamic. Sheila and Grifen form a surrogate sistership while both have the possibility to go after Leo. It'd be interesting to see if Leo could patch things up between them so he gets a friendly harem.
Impossibru if SC ever wants an S-ranked support. That basically is defined as getting married (though I'm sure there could be exceptions, like an older character adopting a younger orphan), and I'm not sure either Grifen or Sheila would enjoy playing second-fiddle, romantically speaking :P

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: August 31, 2013, 11:41:56 pm »

Impossibru if SC ever wants an S-ranked support. That basically is defined as getting married (though I'm sure there could be exceptions, like an older character adopting a younger orphan), and I'm not sure either Grifen or Sheila would enjoy playing second-fiddle, romantically speaking :P
Only Guy In Town: May have multiple S-ranked Supports.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: August 31, 2013, 11:49:49 pm »

Only Guy In Town: May have multiple S-ranked Supports.
Laughed harder than I should have at this.

EDIT: It IS possible to have two S-Rank supports in the bse game though, one of them just has to be an NPC atleast.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: August 31, 2013, 11:58:44 pm »

"You people..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: August 31, 2013, 11:59:59 pm »

Somehow Leo has become a better VN protagonist than Gregor ever could be, and the game has only barely started :P

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: September 01, 2013, 12:00:46 am »

Somehow Leo has become a better VN protagonist than Gregor ever could be, and the game has only barely started :P

Was just thinking that yesterday. :P

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: September 01, 2013, 12:02:30 am »

He needs one accidental groping incidents before he can completely claim the title though.
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 543