Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

FEF2 Extended Edition?

Yas pls, for extra epicness and plot and FEF1 lore connections!
Nah, we had enough and this game should end with Julius' coronation.

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 543

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2), OOC Thread. ~FIN~  (Read 356319 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2), OOC Thread. IT HAS BEGUN!
« Reply #945 on: September 01, 2013, 02:30:13 am »

"I'm five feet eight inches tall, or one hundred and seventy two point seven centimeters if that's your preference. Why do you need to know, Sakura?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: September 01, 2013, 02:30:38 am »

: "Depends. Don't mind doing it to another man?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: September 01, 2013, 02:32:45 am »

oh nothing, nothing at all psst Sakura, I can send a gust of wind to help knock him into Efa
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: September 01, 2013, 02:34:21 am »

"Eh? What are you talking about, Sara? ...Or Eleanor, or whatever your name is because I honestly can't remember what the alias was?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: September 01, 2013, 02:37:55 am »

"I'm five feet eight inches tall, or one hundred and seventy two point seven centimeters if that's your preference. Why do you need to know, Sakura?"
:"Oh, um a present, yes a present for you...for all your hard work, yes."

oh nothing, nothing at all psst Sakura, I can send a gust of wind to help knock him into Efa
:"Yes, that would work better. When Ela there and Leo on that plank, go for it."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: September 01, 2013, 02:40:11 am »

"Eh? What are you talking about, Sara? ...Or Eleanor, or whatever your name is because I honestly can't remember what the alias was?"

: "Ehh, nevermind. Oh, Sakura? I think I found a box you misplaced. Or I think it's yours. Should be in your room."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: September 01, 2013, 02:40:35 am »

on a different topic, I think once Sara and Maible have worked together for long enough, the book she will give Sara will be titled "Human anatomy, the soldiers perspective"
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: September 01, 2013, 02:41:25 am »

I doubt that would be thick enough to warrant keeping though :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: September 01, 2013, 02:42:12 am »

"A present? Thank you very much! Is it a new cape? Does it have a hood?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: September 01, 2013, 02:42:54 am »

it has a lot of detailed pictures and diagrams, specifically of where to stab people, but that also makes it quite thick, it is Hardcover and 10 centimeters thick

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: September 01, 2013, 02:52:54 am »

"A present? Thank you very much! Is it a new cape? Does it have a hood?"
:"It a surprise."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: September 01, 2013, 02:59:51 am »

"Fair enough."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: September 01, 2013, 03:18:27 am »

Spoiler: Cabel (click to show/hide)

Ehh, you're wanting to start with Soldier Trainee, but have starter stats of Knight, and then you have Personal Skill/Fault listing like Trainee, and then you have weapon profs of a Knight?

Also, with amount of waitlisters at it is, and the fact most of them will be tucked into Chapter 1 (maybe 2) as Trainees after all, I believe you will have to start as a Knight, sorry v:

Now, where are my stamps...

*TEMPORARILY DENIED*
=DENIAL REASON: MULTIPLE CONTRADICTORY INFORMATION=

EDIT: On the note of the cult, what were you all thinking when it came to magic and Haspen giving away some spoilers about it long ago, and the reveal of how it was? With how Taricus was hinting at, I was figuring we were going straight up Warhammer/Dragon Age up in here with magic. Demon possessions left and right, magic run amok, horrors that are not meant to be seen by mortal eyes, magic heavily under lock and key--even out right persecution and heavy mistrust of the sanctioned users.

The guys in charge of the Empire/Cult were simply paranoid, trying to make sure that nothing like Magic Wars happens again, even if that means banning most of magic and restricting the rest of it including healing, just to be sure.

Then Empress Helra came with her progressive, reformatory views and messed everything up :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: September 01, 2013, 03:21:47 am »

also, how hard will; it be to find wind tomes, cause that is what I am thinking of specializing in once I reach 1st class, also 2nd personal skill proposal for once i reach 1st class as well

Watch my back: +15 dodge when an ally is within 3 squares (Maible, while rejecting the sword practice, still took in everythign her parents told her about working as a team)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: September 01, 2013, 03:22:38 am »

: "Ehh, nevermind. Oh, Sakura? I think I found a box you misplaced. Or I think it's yours. Should be in your room."
:"Really? Thank."
:"Note, lock my door, wear clothes that I don't like just in case."
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 543