Yes.
- 2 (100%)
Yes.
- 0 (0%)
Also Yes.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 78

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 4/5] [Normal]  (Read 73760 times)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
Re: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 2] [Advanced][Wait listing]
« Reply #315 on: September 25, 2013, 05:26:52 pm »

((Asking in RP would get you one from Ali :P))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 2] [Advanced][Wait listing]
« Reply #316 on: September 25, 2013, 05:36:08 pm »

"Hmmm...if there's a car...that means there might be a way out to that truck fast, right?" Damon asked as he walked carefully around the corner, SMG cradled against his shoulder. He scanned the perimeter ahead of them again dropping into a crouch as he looked.

Move to I28.
Crouch
Shoot any zombies I see, prioritize specials
Overwatch; ammo's right back there, after all.

((Oh, I'm thinking using the explosive Ammo should get rid of Passing Through for that clip. Together it's a bit scary. Perhaps we should have to choose who to give the clips of ammo to? I mean, since Explosive damage causes unfriendly fire...does Incendiary work on both Survivor and Infected ticks? Because if it's just 5% every turn it's a bit weak against non-common.))
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 05:39:35 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 25, 2013, 05:43:56 pm »

((Asking in RP would get you one from Ali :P))
((Ok, then))

A thought struck Ugly Jim. He looked at Ali. "Hey, kid. I've just been thinking. You got two of of pistols, right? Would you mind handing one of them over. This," he said, hefting the huge machine gun, "... is a bit unwieldly for fast shots, but being ambidextrous an' all, two pistols might let me shoot a bit quicker and more accurately in a pinch."

move to H26, opening door
Deploy machine gun
overwatch

[/quote]
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 25, 2013, 06:15:07 pm »

''I-I uhh...'' Ali was hesitant. Whilst she had only really been using the SMG, she was nervous of running out of ammo, and only have one pistol. Still, Jim was a big guy, and front lining it. She'd be selfish to keep it, she reasoned. ''S-sure.'' She rummaged and gave her second pistol.

Added action: Give second pistol to Ugly Jim.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 25, 2013, 06:47:47 pm »

((Oh, I'm thinking using the explosive Ammo should get rid of Passing Through for that clip. Together it's a bit scary. Perhaps we should have to choose who to give the clips of ammo to? I mean, since Explosive damage causes unfriendly fire...does Incendiary work on both Survivor and Infected ticks? Because if it's just 5% every turn it's a bit weak against non-common.))

It does that. Also it IS -5% each tick.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 26, 2013, 01:49:08 am »

Move to J27
Overwatch

''D-do the words 'a car' and 'special infected' have similar ways of reading them i-in sign language?'' Ali asked Clair, surprised, but, at last, a smile.
"It more like you're trying to read a book and speak at the same time. You are going to say 'let take the dragon' instead of 'let take the car' and in this case, I'm going for the infected words first, because it what I'm thinking. Plus it been like 18 years since I took that course so I'm a little rusty, but Jeffrey haven't 'said' anything."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 26, 2013, 12:51:12 pm »

((Ah, sorry. Forgot))

Actions:
Move to I26
Overwatch with dual pistols
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 26, 2013, 02:43:36 pm »

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Infected Turn (click to show/hide)

Jogging from the room the survivors reached the end of the hallway as a flurry of activity erupted. Several infected spotted the group and made a mad dash towards Damon. As Jim fumbled with the tripod on his heavy machine gun Clair fired several shots that cut the infected down before they could do anything at all.

“Woah! They’re… a bit more vicious than earlier.” Damon commented as he examined the bodies with wide eyes. Looking back up he saw several infected that were paying no attention to the survivors “I guess they’re deaf? No offense Jeff.”

Jeffrey scowled at this. [I’m mute not deaf.]

“I agree Jeffrey. I did do a good job.” Clair stated with a laugh.

“Look Ali it’ll be okay kid. I know they used to be people but… Well they’re animals now. It’s them or us.” Ugly Jim said comfortingly to the crying girl.

“What? I know that.” Ali stated eyeing Jim with a small bit of worry.

“Then why are you crying?” Mark asked turning towards Ali, who it turned out was as dry eyed as one could possibly be.

“I’m not crying though…”

“Then… Where is it coming from?”

Listening for several moments while keeping a worried eye on the common infected who thankfully remained docile the survivors all pin pointed the location of the crying “It’s down the hallway. In the garage itself.”

“Another survivor?” Ali asked as she tried to peer into the darkness. Despite asking the question each of the survivors felt, deep in some forgotten instinct, that this crying could be the death of them all.

Quote from: Map Key
Dashed Orange Line = Open Door [Can Be Closed.]
Purple Line = Locked Safe Room Door [Invulnerable]
AP = Ammo Pile [Fully Replenishes Ammo Count]
W+ = Health Kit, 5 SMG’s, Pump Shotgun [7/24]

Spoiler: Marks/Ranger Cado (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ali/Maxinum McDreich (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Damon/Rolepgeek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jeffrey Mason/Kashyyk (click to show/hide)

I’m not sure if I’m gonna keep allowing weapons switching. I will for now though because I don’t see a short term problem with it.

Furthermore I appear to have made a mistake. Common’s do “5” damage. Not 10. I’ll be fixing that in the rules momentarily.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 26, 2013, 03:36:20 pm »

Reload
Overwatch

Clair shook like a leave "I'm fine, I'm...fine-" She keep repeating 'I'm fine' with a tone that on the edge of sobbing herself. The wobbling gun is a little off putting.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 26, 2013, 03:39:09 pm »

((Kashykk, you may want a primary weapon. Dual pistols are good, but not better than a SMG or another shotgun. We could do with more close range firepower.))

Ignoring his misgivings, Jim listened more closely to the sound of crying. "If a lady is down there we need to help them. They might be in shock or somethin'. Odd how the sick guys here don't seem to care. Would have thought they'd go right for it."

Fire at The infected in the order of H31, I32, H34
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 26, 2013, 03:44:44 pm »

He has one I just forgot to put it on his sheet.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 26, 2013, 04:12:20 pm »

(In the game, it was possible for weapon switching... but a second pistol and only when new ones were available... eh, I like weapon switching. :P)

''Clair, you knew I wasn't crying, right?'' Ali put a hand on the other girl, to find she was shaking and acting like Ali has been. ''O-Oh! Oh, gosh, Clair, it'll be fine!'' Ali was suddenly thrust into comforter rather than comforted, keeping a hand on her shoulder.

Move to J27.
Overwatch. (reload when necessary)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 26, 2013, 05:59:43 pm »

"Oh shit, oh fucking shit, oh fuck me..." Damon was white as a sheet. His arms shook as he let Jim mow the infected down, chipping in if any survived the initial machine gun bursts. "I sure as fucking hell hope that's another survivor, because if it's a Witch, we are so fucking screwed." he carefully walked forward, stomping violently one of the creature's skulls, one that was twitching. The disturbing thing was the routineness of that motion, and the little attention he paid to the gore that covered his shoes now. Not that they weren't probably soaked before, but... That, and they total disconnect in facial features, the fear that showed, completely different from the tightly held rage that brought that foot smashing down on the creature's head and the controlled movements as he walked forward, visible in his posture and manner of stride. His face held none of the cocky intelligence it had before the crying started.

Reload
Move to H-30
Conditional: If Jim does not kill all infected that he shot at, move to H-32, then chainsaw them all to death. If he does, move to H-33 and then Crouch.
overwatch
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 05:40:26 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 26, 2013, 06:15:37 pm »

Actions:
Move to I29
Crouch
shoot nearest infected with dual pistols for rest of actions (dual shots)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 26, 2013, 06:43:57 pm »

[[I love how Damon has a near encyclopedic knowledge of these creatures. Minus the one.]]

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 78