Yes.
- 2 (100%)
Yes.
- 0 (0%)
Also Yes.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 78

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 4/5] [Normal]  (Read 73815 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Use Adrenaline
Move to X54
Crouch
FLAMETHROWER downwards(yay explosive ammo still)
Overwatch
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Move to Y52(avoiding pool)
Shoot boomer till dead.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

Survivor Turn
Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Infected Turn (click to show/hide)

“I got this guys! Duck!” Damon shouted as he leveled his flamethrower at the Spitter and Boomer combo that was charging, as much as they could, the survivors position.

“Wait!” Jim shouted as he realized what was happening but it was too late as he, the Spitter, and the Boomer were caught in a blazing inferno that left nothing of the latter two and a heavily charred Ugly Jim crying on the ground.

“Oh my god! DAMON!” Ali shouted as she advanced on Damon unholstering her pistol.

Damon, for his part, seemed just as shocked as the other survivors who all seemed to be considering if the young man might be more trouble than he’s worth. “I-I didn’t see him!”

“You killed Jim Damon! He was standing in front of you!” Clair yelled as she leveled her rifle at him.

“I-I said to duck! It was an accident!”

“I-I’m not dead just get me up.” Jim coughed between bouts of crying.

“See he’s fine!”

“Shut up Damon!” Ali growled, her voice full of venom, as she examined Jim before she began to help him to his feet.

“He’ll be okay! There’s always health-kits stocked in these rooms right?” Mark asked in worry.

“Yeah… “ Ali responded.

Jeffrey walked forward and patted Damon on the shoulder. Damon seemed appreciative of the recognition that this was an accident. At least until Jeffrey punched him in the face and signed something to Clair.

“He says you have one chance Damon. We can’t afford this kind of shit but we need you. If you EVER torch one of us again you better be sure to get all of us because Jeffrey will kill you himself. I’m with him on this. You better check twice before you fire that damn thing.”

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)

Boy, Jim sure caught a bad case of “Friendly Fire”!

Eh?

Eh?

Get it? Friendly “FIRE” because Damon lit him on Fire? But also I’ve introduced to INTER-GROUP DRAMA! I’m basically a Hollywoodland writer now.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actions:
Reload SMG
Overwatch with Dual pistols
Stay well away from Damon
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Rush down to the doors recklessly and ashamed
Open doors
Give extra helpings of fire to any infected inside the room, if any
Overwatch
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

((fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Friendly fire count (may have missed some):
Ali: 4
Mark: 2
Jim: 1
Clair: 1
Damon: FLAMERING 1

Gotta admit, not too impressed there. Having a scope on the flamethrower does not make it any less indiscriminate.

oh yes, idea.
Spoiler: dragging (click to show/hide)
))

Dimly, Ugly Jim lived on. He was nearly dead, it was true: his body was coated with second degree burns, many tending to third. Flecks of smouldering suit drifted off the body. Already misshapen, the flesh was red and black with cooked meat and seeping burns. What wasn't burnt blistered. The body of Jim was just as terrible now as the most hideous infected. Almost anyone would have died from the punishment he'd taken, though he was as durable as he was vile to the sight.

Infection would almost certainly kill Jim in the near future - not necessarily the Infection, but the open oozing wound that was his body and the lack of proper available medical facilities meant that the filth and dirt of the new chaotic environment would almost certainly lead to the wounds rotting. Damon had killed him, now or later.

Despite that, in his pain-wracked mind, Jim still knew he'd try his best for this ruined body to get them to safety.

Remain BBQ'd.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Infected will never spawn in the room. I'm kinda surprised Rolepgeek flamed that direction to be honest. You moved before him by quite a while. Still... It is a real shame how many imes you've been hit.

Perhaps there should be some form of attachment that makes it impossible to get Friendly Fired.

I like the idea, I'll probably mess with it a bit and then add it to the game.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm not sure there could be anything that stops a huge gout of flame. There is the kevlar vest, but the risk of friendly fire during crowd control and when pinned was an integral part of the game. Maybe the laser dot would stop friendly fire on misses? The scope serves for increased accuracy already.))

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Move to X55 (2 actions)
Help up Ugly Jim
Overwatch

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Move to X61

Clair had the odd feeling of all 4 of herselves agreeing on the same thing. The other thing just chuckles at the back of her mind. Arriving at the door, Clair lent on the wall with rifle held across her chest. A minor thought crossed her mind. "Did any of you, have a dream? Like 'I'm going to own a farm'." It painfully clear that she trying to focused on anything, but the 'friendly' fire.

(Just saw the L4D movie's poster in the twice removed opening post. Alyx Vance for Clair, hey?)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Just saw the L4D movie's poster in the twice removed opening post. Alyx Vance for Clair, hey?)

Yeah. I thought it was a good choice with the models I had. Didn't exactly have any red-heads. Hence why everyone else is in a Blue jump-suit.

((I'm not sure there could be anything that stops a huge gout of flame. There is the kevlar vest, but the risk of friendly fire during crowd control and when pinned was an integral part of the game. Maybe the laser dot would stop friendly fire on misses? The scope serves for increased accuracy already.))

Actually the Scope just increases your sight-line and nothing else. I'm probably gonna make the scope increase Aim by +1 permanently while the Laser Sight no longer gives Careful Aim and instead just makes friendly fire impossible or some such.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Infected Turn (click to show/hide)

“I-I’m sorry!” Damon shouted as he ran from the group towards the safe-room. “There’s gotta be medicine in here somewhere.” Damon mumbled to himself as he flung open the door. However a small noise stopped him. “Hello?”

Silence was his only answer.

“Jim! Jim! Are you gonna be okay?” Ali asked as she tried helping him to his feet. Due to Jim’s great weight though both Ali and Jeffrey had to assist him.

“I’m… Gonna die.”

“No, no!” Ali said through tears “You’ll be fine!”

“No,” Jim smiled despite the pain “I’m cooked. I’ll be okay for now but… it’ll get infected without any medicine.”

“We’ll find some! You’ll be okay!”

“Heh, it’s fine kid. Don’t need to lie to me.”

“It probably feels worse than it is.” Mark offered meekly.

“Heh, trust me Mark, I don’t get that lucky.” Jim said with a chuckle as he stood on his feet wobbly.

“Damn it Jim you’ll be okay!” Mark shouted at him. His wavering voice easily betrayed his fear.

“Maybe… Let’s just get going. You guys need to get to the truck-stop.”

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)

Yep. Nothing to add.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Every step burned, almost as bad as the flames had. Slowly, Jim limped towards the saferoom.
Get into saferoom.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actions:
Just get into the safe house!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]