Yes.
- 2 (100%)
Yes.
- 0 (0%)
Also Yes.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 78

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 4/5] [Normal]  (Read 73834 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

He's already on fire. Fire ammo won't do anything else.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We could try to get the tank on a different character. I have highest health so I could run into Damons Square to try and get the tanks Attention instead. Risky, but it could work.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Actually.

What we could do, is Shove me repeatedly. If you can't move the tank from the player, move the player from the tank. No matter who else gets hit, they won't die, at least, and with an extra turn, we should be able to kill the tank without anyone dying.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((...point))

Actions:
Move to N56
Shove Damon to the left (to the left :P )
Shoot the tank!!! (quickfire)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Images flash before Jeffrey's eyes. Taking fire in the APC... Spotting the RPG... Diving from the vehicle... Gunfire... Someone screaming... Dragging a comrade from the wreckage...

Alex. I will not let you die.

Move to M56
Shove Damon Left
Shoot Tank with Dual Pistols x2
Overwatch with Dual Pistols

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After careful review of the rules... You fuckin' clever bastards. Alright, I'll let you guys shove your buddy around this time but I'm patching that okay? No more shenannigans with shoving. After this turn [which'll be up tomorrow probably] I'm not letting survivors shove eachother.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then could you also maybe patch it so it's possible to kill a tank without someone being forced to sie simply because of how much bloody health it has?

I know I didn't remember tanks being able to pin survivors, at least...

I didn't play the game all that much though.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Far as I remember tanks went after people who weren't downed before returning to beat non-downed to death. But I could be remembering wrong.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tanks do not pin. Had you a weapon you could fire at him.

Also that's the behavior in #2. In #1 they just attacked one person. I think I'll go with #2 behavior after this encounter.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seems silly you can't swing a bat while incapacitated, even though you can fire/reload your pistol/revolver.

Makes sense for the chainsaw, on the other hand. And for balance reasons(no slaughtering the Commons as they try to feast on your bones). But at the same time...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What leverage could you really get on your back with a melee weapon while getting the piss beat out of you?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How could you aim worth a damn in the same position?

It also just depends on the weapon. Anything pointy doesn't use leverage anyway(and I mean pointy, not sharp). A baseball bat might be difficult, but...

Oh, and this may or may not be something you want to change, but you can Shove while incapacitated, as far as I can tell.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

You don't need to build up momentum to pull a trigger, but you do need to build up momentum to have an effect when smacking a Muscle Elemental.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh hey! It’s what Mark was up to prior to the infection! Unfortunately it also tells the story of the first meeting of the original Four. Sorry, I just couldn’t stop so it kinda got away from Mark near the end...

Spoiler: Backstory: Mark (click to show/hide)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Infected Turn (click to show/hide)

"Jeffrey! Help me save Damon!" Mark shouted as he dashed towards Damon whose limp body was barely resisting the behemoth sized fists of the Tank. After only a moment of hesitation Jeffrey followed along. The two men dodged under a hail of fire from Ugly Jim's Heavy Machine Gun.

Mark reached Damon first, during a small interval in the Tank's attacks, and managed to get a somewhat decent hold "Here!" Mark shouted as he threw Damon's unconscious form into Jeffrey's awaiting arms. Turning towards the Tank, whom appeared confused, Mark unloaded several volleys of bullets into its awaiting form.\

Any confusion the Tank might have felt about its target being gone was apparently cleared up as it reached out with both arms and grabbed Mark and slammed him head first into a nearby concrete wall. Momentarily stunned, but miraculously alive, Mark could only watch as the Tank began assaulting him preventing him from escaping.

Watching this Jeffrey found himself lost in memories and night-mares from what felt like a lifetime ago. His friends being fired on and dying. "No! We're being fired on! To the left! Left!" Jeffrey's raspy voice tried to say, though what exited was a wordless series of rasps, as he fired upon what he saw as humans with guns. "You'll be okay Alex! I'll save you this time!"

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)

Hello, welcome to Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More, after about a week in development I hope it’ll have been worth the wait.

Seriously though sorry for the delay. Made it so that you can’t pick up someone who’s been attacked by a Tank or Witch on the last turn AND so that you cannot shove allies.

Ooookay I’m just gonna come out and say it: BOLD YOUR ACTIONS OR I WILL IGNORE THEM!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 08:03:51 pm by Nerjin »

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 78