Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4659 4660 [4661] 4662 4663 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3121609 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69900 on: May 24, 2014, 09:49:39 am »

((USEC, When are we going to see Ester's magical girl form (I totally saw her sheet. It does say magical form with a description of it) and when is Qi coming back because dammit I want to see the healing golem))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #69901 on: May 24, 2014, 09:50:00 am »

((whyyyy exactly did Neferis just tank 300 damage?))

<Alright, on my mark, Alucard will initiate...>

As ICARUS is probably not strong enough to simply grab Luthars hand and stop him from further summoning:

Alucard beginns the coordinated attack, and attempts to grab Luthars magic key.

If Alucard was succesful with the keys, Bartimaeus void magics Drakon, if not, he tries to grab the key next. If Drakon is already dead, Luthar becomes the new target.

If Bartimaeus was succesful with the keys, Winry technomances wires from the wall to further electrify Drakon, if not, she tries to grab the key next. If Drakon is already dead, Luthar becomes her new target.

If Winry was succesful with the keys, HILDA-Beta (dex form) will attack Drakon, if not, she will go for the key next. If Drakon is already dead, Luthar becomes her new target.

If HILDA was successful with the keys, ICARUS places herself between Alice and Drakon and stabs him in all the parts (using an anti-demon weapon) If Drakon is dead, she will go straight for Luthar and try to stab him in all the parts, spending 40 mana to boost her Dex by 20 (to 45) and 40 to boost her strength by 20, (to 35). If HILDA failed, ICARUS spends 80 mana to boost her dex by 40 (to 65) and tries to grab Luthars Key. (So Either way she spends 80 mana, pure on dex if she has to grab the key, mixed on dex and damage if she goes for Luthars throat)

((remember, -5 on every consecutive dodge from Luthar. More people are very welcome to coordinate their attacks with the team))
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 06:40:45 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69902 on: May 24, 2014, 09:52:04 am »

((Neferes (demon) not Neferis(Golem)))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69903 on: May 24, 2014, 10:02:54 am »

((And I guess If Wolfchild does not turn up:))

Stella (full dragon form) focuses a nice bit of flame on....Neferes?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69904 on: May 24, 2014, 10:04:19 am »

((And I guess If Wolfchild does not turn up:))

Stella (full dragon form) focuses a nice bit of flame on....Neferes?

Stella teleports in , full dragon shape and attempts to grappel drakon

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69905 on: May 24, 2014, 10:05:58 am »

((and assuming Drakon is already dead by that time?))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69906 on: May 24, 2014, 10:07:06 am »

((and assuming Drakon is already dead by that time?))

((That is when I will use your suggested Action. :P))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #69907 on: May 24, 2014, 10:08:33 am »

Alice sends another bolt of lightning towards Drakon, if Drakon is dead at that point she sends it towards Neferes instead
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69908 on: May 24, 2014, 10:20:46 am »

((USEC, When are we going to see Ester's magical girl form (I totally saw her sheet. It does say magical form with a description of it) and when is Qi coming back because dammit I want to see the healing golem))

((Um, no clue and no clue? Ester has no need to assume her magical girl form right now, and Qi is still chilling in China where it belongs.))

((Glad I'm not the only one who keeps on confusing the two.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69909 on: May 24, 2014, 10:27:09 am »

((Glad I'm not the only one who keeps on confusing the two.))
((Hence why I changed the the demons name to Neferes from Neferis))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69910 on: May 24, 2014, 10:32:18 am »

((that reduces the confusion by what, 5%?))

<Rose, Ashley, Lizzy, you there? It seems this battle is getting out of hand. While we are anyway, let us not give them yet another chance to increase security. Go to [coordinates] and tell Arthur an emergency came up, he needs to attack immediatly. Get everyone you can find and bring the demon alloy weapons with you. ASAP.>
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 10:41:59 am by Akroma »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #69911 on: May 24, 2014, 10:47:20 am »

Kyle suddenly flys at Luthar using his tentacles to make his reach nearly unavoidable.

Keith (now MoM) is drawing up a blueprint for a prosthetic.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69912 on: May 24, 2014, 11:11:47 am »

((requesting boss fight music))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69914 on: May 24, 2014, 11:13:58 am »

((I'll give the first person to post appropriate boss fight music extra experience when the plot is over. I wish thee luck))

((Post the link in the OOC. Let's not clutter up the IC))
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 11:16:23 am by Sanure »
Pages: 1 ... 4659 4660 [4661] 4662 4663 ... 4748