Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4648 4649 [4650] 4651 4652 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3123444 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69735 on: May 23, 2014, 11:34:29 am »

And retired predecessors? Not just the head, but also other high ranked ones. Also, arch bishops who spent a lot of time in the vatican.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69736 on: May 23, 2014, 11:36:51 am »

And retired predecessors? Not just the head, but also other high ranked ones. Also, arch bishops who spent a lot of time in the vatican.

THe retired members are still in retirement in the various places they chose to retire to. The Arch bishops are missing. They may have been indoctrinated into the order as pawns.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69737 on: May 23, 2014, 11:47:25 am »

ICARUS seeks out one after the other, explaining to them who she is, what IRIS is about to do, an appealing to their sense of christianity, which is threathened as a whole, to relay to her all information about secret chambers, tunnels and special places in the necropolis below the vatican. She explains to them in detail what is being kept below the vatican, and how it is key to defeating the evil that has fallen over it, and asks them clearly "where would you hide such a prisoner"?

She asks the same question to a large amount of vatican related conspirancy theorists.

ICARUS hates having to rely on others, especialy if the others don't even seem particularly confident they can do what they say they will.

((mostly because of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Plan_of_the_Necropolis.jpg))
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:04:04 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69738 on: May 23, 2014, 12:04:40 pm »

THere is a looot of conflicting information given to ICARUS. From what ICARUS can figure, ((And picking a good spot on that picture)) the best place to keep a top secret prisoner would be in two places. The first is the largest room in the Necropolis. The second, and this comes from the Retired swiss guard, is the Vatican's vault.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69739 on: May 23, 2014, 12:06:38 pm »

That's already 200% more information than what Arthur was willing to let on, if he even had any. She adds finishing touches to the weaponry for everyone, and heads to the new meeting point.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69740 on: May 23, 2014, 12:10:23 pm »

"Ninety nine bottles of milk on the wall, ninety nine bottles of milk."
Take one down, pass it around, ninety eight bottles of milk on the wall.
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69741 on: May 23, 2014, 12:11:42 pm »

((hey, just maaaybe Wolf happens to be imprisoned right next to somke bishop or head of the swiss guard, and suddenly becomes a very useful source of information for the team :P?))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69742 on: May 23, 2014, 12:13:01 pm »

((He happens to be inprisoned right next to the True Pope, who is unable to speak due to being bound and gagged. And probably annoyed at the barking of Wolf))

Arthur is not there yet. Shouldn't be too long.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69743 on: May 23, 2014, 12:14:01 pm »

ICARUS does not wait inside, she leaves and returns later, she will not sit around while Arthur could have fucked up, been taken prisoner and ratted her out, while she is now being encircled

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69744 on: May 23, 2014, 12:14:49 pm »

((Not barking, speaking. Wolf can speak English.
Assuming His Popiness can understand English.))
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69745 on: May 23, 2014, 12:19:50 pm »

((Huh, I assumed he was just barking.))

Well, The next time that Icarus shows up Arthur is there. He seems to be looking over some blueprints.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69746 on: May 23, 2014, 12:23:09 pm »

"The vault, how do you plan on opening it?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69747 on: May 23, 2014, 12:23:20 pm »

((Because actual text in quotation marks is mindless barking.))
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69748 on: May 23, 2014, 12:30:54 pm »

"The Vault? What purpose would I have in the vault?" Arthur looks confused.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69749 on: May 23, 2014, 12:34:00 pm »

"The number of places the mana incarnate can be kept is limited. The vault is the most logical choice, as it is not only the best shielded from view, it also delays an aggressors long enough that an alarm can be sound and counter measures taken. It is a strategicaly sound choice. You previously said you didn't know where exactly she was - unless that has changed, this place has to be assumed."
Pages: 1 ... 4648 4649 [4650] 4651 4652 ... 4748