Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4647 4648 [4649] 4650 4651 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3123920 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69720 on: May 23, 2014, 10:37:29 am »

Lunette is back at the castle, forging and inspecting the demon-plating weapons that everyone will get.

Neferis is at the castle too, anxiously patrolling wandering the hallways.

Rose is... with Lizzie I guess? I dunno.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69721 on: May 23, 2014, 10:43:36 am »

Rachel and Foxxy, meanwhile, are arguing with the microwave.

"The fuck do you mean you're on break? Since when has this been allowed?"
"*beep beep, whirr*"
"You take that back about our mothers, unintelligent swine."
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69722 on: May 23, 2014, 10:44:55 am »

"As I said. Once a person has been put under his control, he can't give them a new order. I know how to take advantage of this. I will be attempting to capture Xiuhcoatl, as is still my order. The knights who have been ordered to guard her, will do so without question. When I free her, they will follow her everywhere. Next, Osmodias has ordered Templar's unit to guard the Garden entrance in the back of the Vatican. So long as we don't damage anything there, we should be fine with just entering from their. Demon's are such literal creatures, so I plan on using every last of his orders against him. As for you and your group, that is up to you. I could definitely use a distraction group to keep Osmodias busy, but I doubt it would be that simple. Any thoughts?" Arthur has calmed down now, and has laid out his entire plan of action for him and his men. He waits for ICARUS to do the same.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #69723 on: May 23, 2014, 10:47:16 am »

"My first thought is that no, you have not explained a single thing. For starters, what's a Xiuhcoatl and why should we care about it? Also, why are you aware of the mind controle, while others are not?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69724 on: May 23, 2014, 10:56:02 am »

"Because I chose not to wear that sill Armor that Osmodias handed off to everyone when he 'took over'. You were there in singapore, wheren't you? We went there to capture a girl named Mila Roseta, the current 'incarnation' of the ultimate weapon of destruction, or Xiuhcoatl as written in the Mayan language where she originates from. Osmodias is using her for the unlimited power that she possesses, hence why he can continuously control my brethren and still hypnotize people into becoming his pawns." Arthur slips a picture of Xiuhcoatl to ICARUS. It shows a girl dresssed in the typical fashion of Singapore, but just looking at her shows that she is a full blooded Mayan girl.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69725 on: May 23, 2014, 10:59:33 am »

"And why was this not the first thing you told us?  Repeat after me: "Osmodias holds some super weapon girl captive, as long as he has her he has near unlimited power and we can't do shit against him." Was that so difficult? If you want people to trust you, a bit of transparency is in order. Now then, where is she held captive, how is she guarded, how can the connection from her and Osmodias be severed?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69726 on: May 23, 2014, 11:02:46 am »

"Trust is not one sided. Besides, if I knew where she was being kept, or how to free her, I wouldn't be asking your group for help. She's somewhere in the Vatican. Somewhere that not even I am allowed to enter." Arthur seems to be losing  patience.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69727 on: May 23, 2014, 11:05:42 am »

"And you expect us to do what? Fight a losing fight against an unstoppable Osmodias, on the off-chance that you may find her in time, not even knowing how many guards she has, again on the off-chance that you can somehow free her in time and then somehow get rid of the connection so Osmodias becomes attackable so we might not all die? Until you have found out where she is, you should continue to play the mindcontroled and let us know once you actually know what you are doing. Until you can guarantee that the connection can be severed, it's a plan that sounds very much like using us as a disposable distraction."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69728 on: May 23, 2014, 11:09:15 am »

Arthur stands up and slams his hands into a conveniently placed table, "I am not asking you to fight a battle where you will die. I am asking you to distract him long enough for me to find her and free her. If you feel that someone may die, Get them out of there. I'm not asking you to be stupid!" After a minute Arthur sighs and begins to leave, "Talk it over with your friends and get back to me. I'll leave new coordinates in case you decide to help." Arthur places a note on wall as he exits the building. His honor guard follow suit.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69729 on: May 23, 2014, 11:13:43 am »

"Wait. Tactical discussion is needed. Hear me out, both of our lives may depend on it."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69730 on: May 23, 2014, 11:17:28 am »

Arthur is already gone. Icarus does have the next location he will be at, but it appears he will be there late the next day.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69731 on: May 23, 2014, 11:21:56 am »

((frankly, both from player and ingame perspective, I have no incentive whatsoever to do what he sais. from ingame perspective, he refuses any discussion, and leaves us with a suicide mission that we can only survive if he *maybe* finds her under the vatican, to which he admited he knows not where she is, and the *maybe* can seperate the link between her and ossy. And when ICARUS is about to offer an idea on how to find her, he just barges out all high and mighty, eventhough he is the one asking us for help, very dangerous help while at it. as a player, the dude GMPC is taking the main  heroic mission, while we are the distractive canon fodder? haw, no. ))

edit: and yes, by asking us to agree to his plan, eventhough he admited he has no idea how to pull it off, he is asking us to be stupid. from an OOC perspective I know full well that in some dramatic moment he'll be the knight in shining armor, suddenly turning the battle as scripted but damn, he could at least try and make us feel comfortable that he knows what he is doing.

ICARUS does some research on the current location of the head of the swiss guard, or if that guys has been killed or taken captive by the order, his predecessor
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 11:25:54 am by Akroma »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69732 on: May 23, 2014, 11:27:16 am »

((I sais no arguing until plot is over. Besides, Icarus has a location for talking to him again. All he want's to do is capture Xiuhcoatl. While he is still under the order of Osmodias, that's all he want's to do.

And frankly, he did ask for any idea's from Icarus.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69733 on: May 23, 2014, 11:29:04 am »

((yes, and he leaves before ICARUS can get to that part. First ICARUS had questions, and would *then* bring out the ideas. Frankly, this guy is testing *my* patience. Clearly he has no idea what he is doing, but expects us to just follow his orders.))

as I said, ICARUS looks into finding the head of the swiss guard.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 11:30:45 am by Akroma »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69734 on: May 23, 2014, 11:33:26 am »

((yes, and he leaves before ICARUS can get to that part. First ICARUS had questions, and would *then* bring out the ideas. Frankly, this guy is tesing *my* patience. Clearly he has no idea what he is doing, but expects us to just follow his orders.))

as I said, ICARUS looks into finding the head of the swiss guard.

((Icarus pisssed him off, You can't expect him to take insults and be patient when his Order is being led by a demon when he could be off figuring out a better plan. I will note, That Arhtur's character is not a patient person and is the true leader of the Order. He is very protective of it.))

No one has seen any of the main swiss guard for a while, so the worst may be expected.

Pages: 1 ... 4647 4648 [4649] 4650 4651 ... 4748