Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4646 4647 [4648] 4649 4650 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3123999 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69705 on: May 23, 2014, 09:10:32 am »

"I've already finished most weapons. We're mostly ready for the attack, but first I want to see what Keith can learn from Arthur."

Alice rose to her feet
"That... That sounds like the best idea" she paused for a moment "Is... Is there anything I can help with?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #69706 on: May 23, 2014, 09:13:44 am »

"If Keiths visual feed is any indication, Arthur has moved elsewhere, so I'll get going and talk to him. You can come if you want to."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69707 on: May 23, 2014, 09:16:14 am »

"If Keiths visual feed is any indication, Arthur has moved elsewhere, so I'll get going and talk to him. You can come if you want to."

Alice smiled and nodded
"Ok I'll... I'll come"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69708 on: May 23, 2014, 09:17:13 am »

ICARUS packs up Alice and heads to the new meeting point.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69709 on: May 23, 2014, 09:20:34 am »

ICARUS packs up Alice and heads to the new meeting point.

Alice goes along with ICARUS

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69710 on: May 23, 2014, 09:50:19 am »

Arthur is waiting wearing the old Order armor (non Demon plating) and with a wave, salt is sprinkled over Alice and ICARUS, "Safety reasons. I see you encountered our illustrious leader. I'm surprised you aren't groveling at his feet like my borhters and sisters are." Arthur does not seem pleased.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69711 on: May 23, 2014, 09:51:13 am »

Preparing for a ore coordinated assault on Ossy and/or saving Wolf if anyone can be bothered. Keith is meeting with Arthur.
Well, I meant mostly with my characters, but that works.

"I spy with my little eye something... grey."
A jail cell.
"..."
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69712 on: May 23, 2014, 09:54:12 am »

"And the reason you overcame that is whyyy exactly?"

((and what does ICARUS know about what salt does to demons?))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69713 on: May 23, 2014, 10:01:44 am »

((Salt is a natural repellent to demons and otherwise messes with their souls. Kyle has threatened Sen with salt once and HK-47 makes a running gag of it occasionally))

"Oh, I'm still under his control, but I've found something very interesting. He can't give a person new orders while that person is still under his control. My 'order' was to capture a girl named Xiuhcoatl. The order nicknamed her Mana Incarnate. You'll understand when you see her. So, are you ready to help me or will we be hitting the proverbial beehive harder this time?" Definately not pleased.

((Shouldn't have been in a quote. My bad.))
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 10:20:27 am by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69714 on: May 23, 2014, 10:09:37 am »

I spy with your little eye something... unbreakable.
"My will?"
The chains, dummy.
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69715 on: May 23, 2014, 10:10:45 am »

"For starters, you still have to earn our trust. Mind controle or not, I vividly remember how one of your comrades, Luthar was his name I believe, without hesitation, used one of his comrades as a human shield. No, not even as a shield, he had already evadded my attack, nevertheless he threw his ally right in front of me. This is the kind of action that makes me wonder wether it would actually make any difference on wether or not the demon mind controls you. You said you have important information. Get talking."

((do they react to silver?))
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 10:19:42 am by Akroma »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69716 on: May 23, 2014, 10:22:00 am »

"For starters, you still have to earn our trust. Mind controle or not, I vividly remember how one of your comrades, Luthar was his name I believe, without hesitation, used one of his comrades as a human shield. No, not even as a shield, he had already evadded my attack, nevertheless he threw his ally right in front of me. This is the kind of action that makes me wonder wether it would actually make any difference on wether or not the demon mind controls you. You said you have important information. Get talking."

((do they react to silver?))

((Yes.))

"Luthar is not my comrade and I'f I ever face him in battle I will kill him my self. He is one Osmodias' flunkies and deserves to die with him." Mentioning Luthar struck a nerve.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69717 on: May 23, 2014, 10:24:17 am »

"Yeah that's nice and all, but that was not my question. You mentioned important information."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69718 on: May 23, 2014, 10:34:50 am »

STella walks into the room

((Actually I should go to bed, hope I wake up in time for this))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69719 on: May 23, 2014, 10:37:24 am »

Alice stood silently beside ICARUS, deciding to let her do the talking.
Pages: 1 ... 4646 4647 [4648] 4649 4650 ... 4748