Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4610 4611 [4612] 4613 4614 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3128367 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69165 on: May 20, 2014, 01:35:13 am »

"This conversation isn't over."
Kyle says as he goes back to his bombs.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69166 on: May 20, 2014, 04:11:15 am »

((Was going to do something very important to Order Plot, but seeing as two of the necessary people are offline...))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69167 on: May 20, 2014, 04:31:52 am »

((Woops, BG:EE ate my time :P))

((Agreed, also Stella probably wants Lightning rod armour now, if such a thing is possible))

((This is very possible if the armor has plenty of capacitors to hold the electrical charge and a few dampeners in place.))

((She would theoretically be strong enough for that actually, and if the capacitors had a release mechanism her breath can ionize a path in the air to dispose of it))

((Yes, unless there is a problem, it's en-route to the castle))

ICARUS stays a safe distance behind the fleet, following it under water. She projects her image over Diginald.

<Kyle, Winry, Bartimaeus, HILDA, Stella, to the situation room. Nuriel, please follow us closely over bracelet.>

<Coming, was just thinking about something>
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #69168 on: May 20, 2014, 04:36:37 am »

<Dangit Kyle, the Vatican can wait. I have a plan to take the bombers down.>

ICARUS shares with everyone the damocles plan in detail, as well as everything she found out about the jets weaponry, to pass on the dodge bonus to everyone.

"First off, Winry, here are the records I made of the jets wreckage. There are still some things unclear to me, can you maybe look them over one more time? Secondly since Kyle seems to be out, I'd like to ask you to construct 2-3 missiles capable of carrying out the damocles manouver, HILDA and I, maybe Bartimaeus depending on how good is shape-shifting is, will be able to take out half of the bombers, but these missiles need to do the rest. You and Stella will be firing them. Maybe make a few backup ones in case you miss. Stella will also stay above the fleet so we can teleport back to her for a second attack, if that seems adequate."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69169 on: May 20, 2014, 04:42:00 am »

((Agreed, also Stella probably wants Lightning rod armour now, if such a thing is possible))

((This is very possible if the armor has plenty of capacitors to hold the electrical charge and a few dampeners in place.))

((She would theoretically be strong enough for that actually, and if the capacitors had a release mechanism her breath can ionize a path in the air to dispose of it))
((So are we thinking of making Stella into a Plasma breathing dragon now or are we on different pages? :P))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69170 on: May 20, 2014, 05:33:08 am »

((So are we thinking of making Stella into a Plasma breathing dragon now or are we on different pages? :P))

((little bit, mostly as a bi-product of protecting her from electric attacks though))

<Dangit Kyle, the Vatican can wait. I have a plan to take the bombers down.>

ICARUS shares with everyone the damocles plan in detail, as well as everything she found out about the jets weaponry, to pass on the dodge bonus to everyone.

"First off, Winry, here are the records I made of the jets wreckage. There are still some things unclear to me, can you maybe look them over one more time? Secondly since Kyle seems to be out, I'd like to ask you to construct 2-3 missiles capable of carrying out the damocles manouver, HILDA and I, maybe Bartimaeus depending on how good is shape-shifting is, will be able to take out half of the bombers, but these missiles need to do the rest. You and Stella will be firing them. Maybe make a few backup ones in case you miss. Stella will also stay above the fleet so we can teleport back to her for a second attack, if that seems adequate."

"That works, I also have an idea for some protection for anyone strong enough to carry it against the lightning cannons and if anyone can make it"

Stella shares faraday-capacitor armour idea ((Thanks guys, was thinking about capacitors already, but you did it better :P))
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #69171 on: May 20, 2014, 06:34:46 am »

"I can try build such armor. I'm not all that good at it, but let's see..."

ICARUS tries to build the armor for Stella, she lets @Sanure take the rolls
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #69172 on: May 20, 2014, 06:38:27 am »

Winry begins to construct the missiles.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69173 on: May 20, 2014, 06:40:45 am »

(89)
Kyle builds a bomb for IRIS. Yay?

Kyle then gets to work on building missiles for operation Damocles. And just to fuck with the jets he makes dummy missiles that explode in mid-air into smaller bombs that rain down on the jets and such. They're obviously to be used in front of the jets. He also makes missiles that intentionally miss before flying back up under the jets to hit them. And as a last resort he works on a giant EMP for use with his armor to take down a lot of jets should all of the above do nothing. Needless to say that the last one would put him a great risk to get killed.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69174 on: May 20, 2014, 06:44:35 am »

Ashley senses a mysterious presence appear next to her. It's Alucard, leaning against the wall and staring forward with pale yellow lenses.

"There could be a way, perhaps."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69175 on: May 20, 2014, 06:46:20 am »

"I will warn you guys that continuously appearing in the same room as the person working on explosives without warning is probably a bad idea."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69176 on: May 20, 2014, 06:48:55 am »

Alucard shrugs.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69177 on: May 20, 2014, 06:57:10 am »

(89)
Kyle builds a bomb for IRIS. Yay?

Kyle then gets to work on building missiles for operation Damocles. And just to fuck with the jets he makes dummy missiles that explode in mid-air into smaller bombs that rain down on the jets and such. They're obviously to be used in front of the jets. He also makes missiles that intentionally miss before flying back up under the jets to hit them. And as a last resort he works on a giant EMP for use with his armor to take down a lot of jets should all of the above do nothing. Needless to say that the last one would put him a great risk to get killed.

((not if he gets someone who can fly without tech to carry/catch him, the main problem is that many things these days CAN be EM shielded, these jets may be))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69178 on: May 20, 2014, 07:02:09 am »

((I didn't see it in their stats. Besides. It's just supposed to be a last ditch thing.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69179 on: May 20, 2014, 07:38:09 am »

"I can try build such armor. I'm not all that good at it, but let's see..."

ICARUS tries to build the armor for Stella, she lets @Sanure take the rolls

[120(No. This deserves a reward.)] The armor is pretty damn well made and uses a groundbreaking design using a feedback loop system and a charge boost system that increases the voltage of incoming electricity and outputs it as lightning. +10 Lightning damage (non-magical), Nulls Electrical damage.
Pages: 1 ... 4610 4611 [4612] 4613 4614 ... 4748