Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4579 4580 [4581] 4582 4583 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3127360 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #68700 on: May 12, 2014, 10:20:42 am »

Alice is in the Vatican area, still waiting for the fight to begin
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #68701 on: May 12, 2014, 10:22:43 am »

ICARUS is still planting the thermite charge

<So Alice, after we saved the world yet again, want to go for sight seeing in rome while we are there?>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68702 on: May 12, 2014, 10:24:22 am »

ICARUS is still planting the thermite charge

<So Alice, after we saved the world yet again, want to go for sight seeing in rome while we are there?>

A smile formed on Alice's face
<That would be... be nice, I've never been there be... before>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68703 on: May 12, 2014, 10:25:47 am »

<Working for IRIS has it's benefits. Travel to interesting places, meet interesting people, kill them. Certainly beats office work.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68704 on: May 12, 2014, 10:27:59 am »

<Working for IRIS has it's benefits. Travel to interesting places, meet interesting people, kill them. Certainly beats office work.>

<I... I suppose it does, I'm still not... not sure about the killing people part though>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68705 on: May 12, 2014, 10:30:50 am »

<Well, your machete might not be the best choice then. I'll ask Winry to build you some sort of super tazers or something. She built the weaponry on the ICARUS-07, the nonlethal one. Don't forget in a pickle, you can also take Jack with you, have him spiderweb someone.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68706 on: May 12, 2014, 10:37:09 am »

<Well, your machete might not be the best choice then. I'll ask Winry to build you some sort of super tazers or something. She built the weaponry on the ICARUS-07, the nonlethal one. Don't forget in a pickle, you can also take Jack with you, have him spiderweb someone.>

<That would be... be wonderful thank you, I'll have to... to remember to bring Jack with me next... next time.> Alice paused <Where would you... you like to go in Rome?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68707 on: May 12, 2014, 10:38:41 am »

<I dunno, the colliseum? That's the only thing that comes to mind.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68708 on: May 12, 2014, 10:44:32 am »

<I dunno, the colliseum? That's the only thing that comes to mind.>

<Ok lets go... go there then, we can... can then wander around the city to see if... if there's any more places>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68709 on: May 12, 2014, 10:46:12 am »

<I hope the whole IRIS crew invading the vatican doesn't cause too much collateral damage. The cries of the dying ruins leasure strolls.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68710 on: May 12, 2014, 10:47:35 am »

<I hope the whole IRIS crew invading the vatican doesn't cause too much collateral damage. The cries of the dying ruins leasure strolls.>

Alice paled
<I... I hope so to>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68711 on: May 12, 2014, 10:49:31 am »

<It's probably not much of an issue, the order uses swords. Kinda hard to cause collateral damage with a sword.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68712 on: May 12, 2014, 10:50:59 am »

<It's probably not much of an issue, the order uses swords. Kinda hard to cause collateral damage with a sword.>

<I... I hope you're right>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68713 on: May 12, 2014, 10:53:41 am »

<Speaking of damage, try and avoid it. Make good use of the distraction troops and don't get hurt. Remember the lightning from your weapon has a distance, the enemy swords do not.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68714 on: May 12, 2014, 10:57:08 am »

<Speaking of damage, try and avoid it. Make good use of the distraction troops and don't get hurt. Remember the lightning from your weapon has a distance, the enemy swords do not.>

<I'll be... be careful, make sure you... you don't get hurt either>
Pages: 1 ... 4579 4580 [4581] 4582 4583 ... 4748