Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4545 4546 [4547] 4548 4549 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3129512 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #68190 on: May 06, 2014, 06:59:13 am »

Kyle nods.
"Also, any ideas on what to name the little gal behind my leg?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68191 on: May 06, 2014, 10:08:27 am »

ICARUS heads north, scanners on high alert for human speech

Alice headed south, doing her best to hear anything suspicious in the jungle

Stella looks from the air (Predator vision GO)

Lizzie eventually goes in the jungle.

Stella uses her Predator vision to detect nearby villages and people and directs ICARUS, Alice and Lizzie to them using the bracelets. After much confusion and some translation work from ICARUS, they eventually learn from the locals that no Russians or other suspicious people have been seen in the area. ICARUS's magic sensors don't detect any teleportation circles either. It soon becomes apparent that this is another dead end. All that's left to check is the circle that leads to Brazil then.

Loki gets hit on several times, but otherwise doesn't learn anything new. Hong Kong is a bust too.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #68192 on: May 06, 2014, 10:11:58 am »

<Great, so they are in this city in brazil...that may take a while to sort out and find them without arousing suspicion. I certainly can't do that, I am not very...stealthy. You guys go ahead, here take this bribe Loki gave me and offer it around, I'll be on standby to step in once we have a visual on target.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #68193 on: May 06, 2014, 10:45:24 am »

<Great, so they are in this city in brazil...that may take a while to sort out and find them without arousing suspicion. I certainly can't do that, I am not very...stealthy. You guys go ahead, here take this bribe Loki gave me and offer it around, I'll be on standby to step in once we have a visual on target.>

Alice mentally nodded to ICARUS
<Ok I'll... I'll try> Alice teleported back to Lunette and waited for the others to be ready
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68194 on: May 06, 2014, 10:48:34 am »

Alice mentally nodded to ICARUS
<Ok I'll... I'll try> Alice teleported back to Lunette and waited for the others to be ready

Lunette waves to Alice, "Hello again. No more luck? Has ICARUS or Ashley gone into town and asked around yet?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68195 on: May 06, 2014, 10:51:46 am »

ICARUS teleports to the Nexus

"No point in asking, it's pretty likely they are there, in that case me running around town will only spook them into hiding, the ICARUS project is a world wide known thing by now. So something a bit more discrete might be good. Good luck Alice."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68196 on: May 06, 2014, 10:54:04 am »

Lunette waves to Alice, "Hello again. No more luck? Has ICARUS or Ashley gone into town and asked around yet?"

Alice waved back to Lunette and shook her head
"No... No luck yet. ICARUS said she... she would attract too much attention in... in town so I'm going to go there when the... the others get back"

ICARUS teleports to the Nexus

"No point in asking, it's pretty likely they are there, in that case me running around town will only spook them into hiding, the ICARUS project is a world wide known thing by now. So something a bit more discrete might be good. Good luck Alice."

Alice waved to ICARUS as she appeared
"I'll... I'll try my best, I really haven't done... done much like this before though"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68197 on: May 06, 2014, 10:54:40 am »

"I meant whatever town we're in right now," Lunette says simply.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68198 on: May 06, 2014, 10:55:31 am »

"If you don't feel like you can pull this off, we can ask Kate or Bartimaeus, or Stella could go in human form."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68199 on: May 06, 2014, 10:56:49 am »

"If you don't feel like you can pull this off, we can ask Kate or Bartimaeus, or Stella could go in human form."

Alice hesitated for a moment, then she shook her head
"I'll... I'll try"

"I meant whatever town we're in right now," Lunette says simply.

"Oh sorry I... I misunderstood, that might be... be a good idea"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68200 on: May 06, 2014, 10:57:59 am »

((weren't we in the middle of nowhere?))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68201 on: May 06, 2014, 11:00:40 am »

Namely a small building on the outskirts of the city of Ufa.

((Sorta?))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68202 on: May 06, 2014, 11:01:55 am »

((and what would Alice ask? "hey, there is this teleportation circle to *town in brazil*, anyone know where the gangster hideout in that city is?"))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68203 on: May 06, 2014, 11:09:17 am »

"Oh sorry I... I misunderstood, that might be... be a good idea"

Lunette nods and waits for Alice to get ready so that she can activate the circles for her.

((and what would Alice ask? "hey, there is this teleportation circle to *town in brazil*, anyone know where the gangster hideout in that city is?"))

((...

You're sorta missing my point here.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68204 on: May 06, 2014, 11:09:46 am »

((yes, yes I am.))
Pages: 1 ... 4545 4546 [4547] 4548 4549 ... 4748