Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4539 4540 [4541] 4542 4543 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3129468 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #68100 on: May 05, 2014, 11:42:52 am »

Since there is a camera in the way, ICARUS X-rays what's below her and if that is safe, just cuts a hole in the floor to get through.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #68101 on: May 05, 2014, 11:43:45 am »

It's a one-storey brick house with a patio for relaxing when it's nice and cool out. There's a truck in the driveway and lights on, so obviously someone is home. A dog lying on the patio looks up as Alice approaches and stares at her, its tongue hanging out as it scrutinizes her.

Alice paused as she saw the dog, a small smile formed on her face as she saw it. For a while she stood there trying to decide what she should do, in the end she decided to sneak up to one of the windows and peak inside.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68102 on: May 05, 2014, 12:04:30 pm »

Since there is a camera in the way, ICARUS X-rays what's below her and if that is safe, just cuts a hole in the floor to get through.

ICARUS cuts a hole into the floor as quietly as she can, and falls through, ending up in some kind of maintenance area. The hum of machinery is even louder here. Keeping an entire building cool isn't an easy task after all. This floor is completely deserted, and ICARUS can't spot any security cameras either, so she has free reign of the place.

Alice paused as she saw the dog, a small smile formed on her face as she saw it. For a while she stood there trying to decide what she should do, in the end she decided to sneak up to one of the windows and peak inside.

As Alice tries to sneak up to the window, the dog runs over to her and blocks her path. It looks up at her, tilting its head to the side as it tries to figure out who she is.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68103 on: May 05, 2014, 12:06:37 pm »

ICARUS looks for a quiet place, then puts her audio sensors on maximum, listening to the vibrations of the building, possibly the pipes - to listen in on every conversation in the building at the same time (all her life she had the bracelet, finaly the training pays off). Is there anything suspicious at all?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68104 on: May 05, 2014, 12:07:02 pm »

As Alice tries to sneak up to the window, the dog runs over to her and blocks her path. It looks up at her, tilting its head to the side as it tries to figure out who she is.

Alice froze as she spotted the dog, praying it wouldn't bark she reached down and began to gently stroke it.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68105 on: May 05, 2014, 12:18:02 pm »

ICARUS looks for a quiet place, then puts her audio sensors on maximum, listening to the vibrations of the building, possibly the pipes - to listen in on every conversation in the building at the same time (all her life she had the bracelet, finaly the training pays off). Is there anything suspicious at all?

ICARUS catches several conversations about things that are probably illegal, but nothing linking them to the terrorists. She also hears a lot of office chatter too, but nothing catches her ear either. Besides the fact that she should dump all stock in Alibaba Group right now, she doesn't learn anything or hear anything suspicious.

Alice froze as she spotted the dog, praying it wouldn't bark she reached down and began to gently stroke it.

The dog takes a few steps back, growling slightly as Alice reaches to stroke it.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68106 on: May 05, 2014, 12:21:55 pm »

The dog takes a few steps back, growling slightly as Alice reaches to stroke it.

Alice withdrew her hand, slowly she began to back away from the dog hoping that this would stop it growling

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68107 on: May 05, 2014, 12:26:34 pm »

Hmm...

ICARUS teleports back to the nexus.

"That building seems normal enough, I'll still ask Alucard to set up surveillance here. I have an idea on what I can do in Afrika."

<Hey Kyle, do we have anything to forge money? Not actual forgeries, just something that looks legit enough that I can put it in a suitcase and flash at a mob of impoverished Afrikans to loosen their tounges.>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #68108 on: May 05, 2014, 12:27:33 pm »

>Actually, I might be of use here. Where shall we meet?<

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68109 on: May 05, 2014, 12:28:43 pm »

<Teleport to me.>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68110 on: May 05, 2014, 12:29:40 pm »

A random office worker walks in behind ICARUS.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68111 on: May 05, 2014, 12:31:59 pm »

"Ah, so you want to help out in Hong Kong. It's that portal, we are looking for russian gangsters."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68112 on: May 05, 2014, 12:34:06 pm »

Loki nods, walking out.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #68113 on: May 05, 2014, 12:38:35 pm »

Bethany exists.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68114 on: May 05, 2014, 12:39:01 pm »

ICARUS waits for someone who can provide a forged load of money
Pages: 1 ... 4539 4540 [4541] 4542 4543 ... 4748