Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4431 4432 [4433] 4434 4435 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3120530 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #66480 on: April 26, 2014, 09:48:59 am »

ICARUS searches the goons foes clues regarding where they come from and who sent them etc. Some of them should only be exhaustioned by Ashley, but I'll leave their questioning to Ashley.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #66481 on: April 26, 2014, 09:50:51 am »

Lizzie pulls her mask down and slides her daggers into their sheathes. She walks towards Rose and looks down, tilting her head.

HILDA-ALPHA morphs back into her standard form, covered in blood.
 "That was fun."

Alucard and Bartimaeus begin to examine the scene.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66482 on: April 26, 2014, 10:03:20 am »

Alice stared at the body as well, then she rushed forwards to Rose's side she hesitated for a moment and then hugged her.
"I'm... I'm sorry"

Rose hugs Alice back tightly, but doesn't say anything, too busy weeping to reply.

Lizzie pulls her mask down and slides her daggers into their sheathes. She walks towards Rose and looks down, tilting her head.

Rose doesn't seem to notice Lizzie.

Alucard and Bartimaeus begin to examine the scene.

Everyone is outside and standing on a street, surrounded by old brick buildings with Russian signage. Everything is very drab too, with only a few withered trees for greenage. However the exact details are hard to make out, given that someone called down an artillery barrage, and thus several of the buildings have been pulverized, leaving clouds of dust to waft through the scene and obscure most details. A few faces poke out from around corners now that the gunfire has stopped. Evidently this was some kind of residential area...

ICARUS searches the goons foes clues regarding where they come from and who sent them etc. Some of them should only be exhaustioned by Ashley, but I'll leave their questioning to Ashley.

Like true professionals the attackers don't have anything that would identify them, such as drivers licenses or the like. Except for their guns, grenades and ammo they don't have anything else on them. The guns, mostly AKs with a few microuzis and the like, all have their serial numbers filed off, suggesting that they were acquired on the black market or something similar. Two of the goons have very distinctive tattoos all across their chests and back, but without further research ICARUS has no idea what they mean. Other than that she memorizes their faces for later research, and possibly takes their fingerprints as well. Hopefully some criminal database will be able to identify them and provide clues as to who they are.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66483 on: April 26, 2014, 10:05:29 am »

Alucard probably wouldn't be best to calm everyone down.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66484 on: April 26, 2014, 10:06:41 am »

ICARUS starts a database check to run in the background, hurrah for computarized multitasking, and walks to Rose

"Rose, on a word?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #66485 on: April 26, 2014, 10:12:25 am »

Ashley wipes her katana clean of blood, and puts it in it's sheathe. She grabs one of the unconscious mooks and turns him over, and slaps him awake.
/"Talk."/ Of course, she speaks in Russian.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #66486 on: April 26, 2014, 10:22:14 am »

Rose hugs Alice back tightly, but doesn't say anything, too busy weeping to reply.

Alice continued to hold Rose, doing her best to comfort her.

ICARUS starts a database check to run in the background, hurrah for computarized multitasking, and walks to Rose

"Rose, on a word?"

Alice looked towards ICARUS as she spoke, curiosity was on her face.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66487 on: April 26, 2014, 11:06:06 am »

Alucard probably wouldn't be best to calm everyone down.

Indeed. Several people cry out in Russian and hide when Alucard looks their way.

"Rose, on a word?"

Rose slowly gets herself under control and nods affirmatively to ICARUS, not entirely trusting her voice yet.

Alice continued to hold Rose, doing her best to comfort her.

She loosens her grip a bit, just holding Alice gently instead of clinging to her desprately as she was before.

Ashley wipes her katana clean of blood, and puts it in it's sheathe. She grabs one of the unconscious mooks and turns him over, and slaps him awake.
/"Talk."/ Of course, she speaks in Russian.

/"About what?"/ the man finally says, his voice even and without a tinge of fear.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66488 on: April 26, 2014, 11:10:15 am »

Lizzie sits down against a nearby column.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #66489 on: April 26, 2014, 11:17:25 am »

/"Who do you work for? Why did they want to kill Rose and the professor?"/
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66490 on: April 26, 2014, 11:27:34 am »

ICARUS leads Rose into a nearby room and closes the door, motioning Rose to take off her bracelet.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #66491 on: April 26, 2014, 11:34:44 am »

Alice released Rose and did her best to smile at her
"It... It will be... be ok"  she then watched her walk away with ICARUS, a look of worry was on Alice's face.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 11:52:17 am by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66492 on: April 26, 2014, 12:04:07 pm »

Ktakubo decided to snoop in someone else's room.

Sen is once again back. She lost again. Stupid Stone golem.

Yomiko is being Yomiko.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66493 on: April 26, 2014, 12:06:09 pm »

Ktakubo may find Meme and Mimi in their room, asleep and cuddling in a blanket nest with candy wrappers around the outside of it and a huge pile of candy in the corner. The whole place is full of fluffy things!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66494 on: April 26, 2014, 12:22:11 pm »

She does find them. She cleans up the candy wrappers before leaving them to sleep. ((gone for a while. heading to the beach.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 4431 4432 [4433] 4434 4435 ... 4748