Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4370 4371 [4372] 4373 4374 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122879 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #65565 on: April 22, 2014, 02:43:43 pm »

ICARUS produces thousands of holograms containing schematics of complicated parts that IRIS certainly never could build. Even Kyle might need to improvise at some parts. Only one that Alice can actually see them in a form of assembly that indicates how the final thing looks like is this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Alice studied the diagrams, her eyes finally rested on the final product. She smiled slightly as she took it all in
"It... It looks really... really good"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #65566 on: April 22, 2014, 02:47:29 pm »

"And shouldn't be quite as stiff. I swear, I can barely move my hands in an upward direction. I am also making my waist, elbows and knees double joints. In my current body, I can't even do this."

ICARUS put a leg behind her head. She is obviously doing that on purpose.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65567 on: April 22, 2014, 02:49:30 pm »

"And shouldn't be quite as stiff. I swear, I can barely move my hands in an upward direction. I am also making my waist, elbows and knees double joints. In my current body, I can't even do this."

ICARUS put a leg behind her head. She is obviously doing that on purpose.

Alice blushed slightly
"That... That will be... be useful"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65568 on: April 22, 2014, 02:53:21 pm »

"I also removed the feet. I can keep my balance without them just fine, and the smaller surface area, especially with the drasticaly increased leg width will finaly give me a proper blunt weapon. The third, slightly smaller and lighter leg mounted on the head may also be useful. I think I'll put a floral pattern on it, just so Meme stops adding them on her own."
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 02:56:23 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65569 on: April 22, 2014, 02:55:39 pm »

"I also removed the feet. I can keep my balance without them just fine, and the smaller surface area, especially with the drasticaly increased leg width will finaly give me a proper blunt weapon. The third, slightly smaller and ligher leg mounted on the head may also be useful. I think I'll put a floral pttern on it, just so Meme stops adding them on her own."

"That all... all sounds brilliant, I'm... I'm sure Meme will... will appreciate the... the flowers too"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65570 on: April 22, 2014, 02:59:29 pm »

((mounting a third leg on your head sounds briliant? Not even Kyle would think of such rubbish :P))

"By the way, have you thought about picking up magic? Our experiments on the interaction of the curse on your manapool revealed your potential to be quite significant. Maybe Lunette and Alucard could give you lessons."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65571 on: April 22, 2014, 03:01:00 pm »

((mounting a third leg on your head sounds briliant? Not even Kyle would think of such rubbish :P))

"By the way, have you thought about picking up magic? Our experiments on the interaction of the curse on your manapool revealed your potential to be quite significant. Maybe Lunette and Alucard could give you lessons."

((She's trying to be supportive :P))

"I... I suppose I could, I'm... I'm not sure how... how good I would... would be though"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65572 on: April 22, 2014, 03:08:41 pm »

"All a matter of practise. I was just wondering. Everyone at the base will occasionaly be involved in fighting, and it's in your nature to worry about your friends and want to help them. I love that about you, and though I really want you to be safe and out of ways harm, I'd never tell you not to do what is definetly one of your best points. I'd..I'd just feel safer if I knew for sure though that you can look out for yourself. It might be good for yourself too. Being powerless eventhough you want to help can be a terrible feeling, I've observed it enough with Neferis and Meme. They seemed significantly more happy when they were able to contribute. It's not like you need to take out a god, I mean, seriously I am still not sure how we did not all die, but..just I dunno, ask Lunette and Alucard about...internship? Just find out what you are best at, maybe it'll be fun."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65573 on: April 22, 2014, 03:12:11 pm »

"Oh, if she waits like ...4-5 months, she can have this body. They are building a new one at DARPA, the Hyper Destructive Robotic Assault-unit, ot HYDRA. Did a bit of hacking here, a bit of identify fraud there, and now I'm 3 of the lead designers, submitting my work online. This one is gonna be sweet. Finaly joints with a bigger range of motion than 90°."
"But you woulds be pretty!" Meme looks sad... and super puffy due to power drying her fur. She then walks away as ICARUS becomes the robot version of catatonic in front of her, speaking very slowly.

Selina is taking pictures of her art with a high res camera!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65574 on: April 22, 2014, 03:13:18 pm »

"All a matter of practise. I was just wondering. Everyone at the base will occasionaly be involved in fighting, and it's in your nature to worry about your friends and want to help them. I love that about you, and though I really want you to be safe and out of ways harm, I'd never tell you not to do what is definetly one of your best points. I'd..I'd just feel safer if I knew for sure though that you can look out for yourself. It might be good for yourself too. Being powerless eventhough you want to help can be a terrible feeling, I've observed it enough with Neferis and Meme. They seemed significantly more happy when they were able to contribute. It's not like you need to take out a god, I mean, seriously I am still not sure how we did not all die, but..just I dunno, ask Lunette and Alucard about...internship? Just find out what you are best at, maybe it'll be fun."

Alice paused for a moment and then she nodded
"Ok I'll... I'll try my... my best" She smiled slightly "It... It should be fun"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65575 on: April 22, 2014, 03:14:25 pm »

ICARUS feelos a disturbance in the force as people seems to be able to observe events in a private mini world.

"Hmm, maybe we should get back. I hear staying here for too long can be bad for humans. You get all used to the properties of this world, and suddenly the real world will seem a bit dull."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65576 on: April 22, 2014, 03:17:40 pm »

ICARUS feelos a disturbance in the force as people seems to be able to observe events in a private mini world.

"Hmm, maybe we should get back. I hear staying here for too long can be bad for humans. You get all used to the properties of this world, and suddenly the real world will seem a bit dull."

Alice paused for a moment
"If... If that's the... the case maybe we... we should. I... I would love to... to come back here... here though"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65577 on: April 22, 2014, 03:20:17 pm »

"You can come here whenever you want. Maybe I'll give you a room, and show you how to code furniture. But for now, see you outside."

ICARUS gets on the console to pilot the ICARUS-05, and logs Alice out.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65578 on: April 22, 2014, 03:21:57 pm »

"You can come here whenever you want. Maybe I'll give you a room, and show you how to code furniture. But for now, see you outside."

ICARUS gets on the console to pilot the ICARUS-05, and logs Alice out.

Alice smiled
"That... That would be good" Alice waved goodbye as she was disconnected from the server.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65579 on: April 22, 2014, 03:26:36 pm »

ICARUS begins working on some cuddly fluffy cat/dog/spider-bot. She also allows Meme to try and design various flower patterns that ICARUS can choose from for the HYDRA
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 03:32:52 pm by Akroma »
Pages: 1 ... 4370 4371 [4372] 4373 4374 ... 4748